THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Quark schrieb:
Let's put it this way. Nobody knows yet. Just wait till the official maps are on the site.

Our forumscamp has already its reservation number, but all we know is that we are in "L" and that's it.
You mean, there are going to be other plans - more detailed than what they already have on the homepage? Like, campsite L sub-divided, and such...

Never seen anything like that in the previous years.

Or did I misunderstand things again? :confused:

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Huldran schrieb:
LOL :D

@ -R4-: Sprichst / verstehst Du kein Deutsch? Ich dachte, meine Sig (ein Teil davon) sagt alles... ;) :D

google translator: R4: /Do understand do you speak no German? I thought, my Sig (some of it) say everything…

:D

no i dont understand (or speak) german.. i speak italian and a strange kind of english :D

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
-R4- schrieb:
google translator: R4: /Do understand do you speak no German? I thought, my Sig (some of it) say everything…

no i dont understand (or speak) german.. i speak italian and a strange kind of english :D
I see :)

The very first part of my sig sez: "Also known as "Draugen's wife" (...)"

Older members know.... my husband was the first to register in this forum, and then I "took over" his [abandoned] account, starting the messages with "This is Draugen's wife here"... until I eventually got an account of my own :)

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
@ topic: I remember seeing that pic on Xantia's site once, but not on the WOA homepage (btw, I failed to find "27" there!!!)

When the NEW one appears, will anyone be so kind as to post the link? :o

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Huldran schrieb:
@ topic: I remember seeing that pic on Xantia's site once, but not on the WOA homepage (btw, I failed to find "27" there!!!)

When the NEW one appears, will anyone be so kind as to post the link? :o
If you are registered, you'd probably receive a mail from Xantia, saying where to find that map/with an attachement of that map.

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Quark schrieb:
If you are registered, you'd probably receive a mail from Xantia, saying where to find that map/with an attachement of that map.
I got a mail from her on July 17th. :) Didn't have the time to answer tho, last week was a horror at work.... and Xantia said, she would be able to answer only until 18.07, so now it it sorta late... :confused:

The mail basically contains the same as Xantia's homepage, plus a PDF file with area number - 06/27.

Well, will see... :rolleyes:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I haven't even satrted packing yet, and I'm away for a good deal over next week end.

Guess I feel old in the game now and confident I keep everything in order.

So if I don't get lost by car I'll probably forget something important at home :p