THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TheSeventhOne

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
Quark schrieb:
From the airport, you take a bus. Ticket is also valid for the S-Bahn to Altona (if you decide to go via Altona)

Extra info: A ticket full rate with InterCity is €15,-, but it's cheaper to travel with "Verbundstarif" (appr. €10,- if I'm not mistaken)

Thanks.

And one last question for this year...

Can anyone tell me why is says there is one changeover on Bahn.de?

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
what's with all the questions this year? really!

1. i'll arrive with my flight at 4pm, i will be able to get the train from hamburg hbf to itzehoe at 06.02 pm? (considering delay and the bus from the airport to the hbf)

bahn.de they even have it italian. show SOME initiative.

2. just to be sure, im 18 so no problem for me, but a friend of mine is 16. he need some kind of proxy?

this has been answered in other threads about 20 times, even rather recently. go look.

3. in italy we can drink without problems, in germany its the same? or maybe there is a legal age?

search the fucking web. try wikipedia. it takes a second. oh LOOK! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age

4. i've seen trains which stop in elmshorn (from hamburg hbf) and from there you have to change train to itzehoe. it would be a good choice or there are some contraindications?

well it takes you to itzehoe doesn't it? or wait for a direct train. it makes no difference.

PS. I'm sorry if I sound angry. but these questions are posed constantly. and the answers are quite frankly really fucking easy to find out for yourself.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
dont worry but be more quiet zombi :D

Zombi schrieb:
what's with all the questions this year? really!

1. i'll arrive with my flight at 4pm, i will be able to get the train from hamburg hbf to itzehoe at 06.02 pm? (considering delay and the bus from the airport to the hbf)

bahn.de they even have it italian. show SOME initiative.

2. just to be sure, im 18 so no problem for me, but a friend of mine is 16. he need some kind of proxy?

this has been answered in other threads about 20 times, even rather recently. go look.

3. in italy we can drink without problems, in germany its the same? or maybe there is a legal age?

search the fucking web. try wikipedia. it takes a second. oh LOOK! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age

4. i've seen trains which stop in elmshorn (from hamburg hbf) and from there you have to change train to itzehoe. it would be a good choice or there are some contraindications?

well it takes you to itzehoe doesn't it? or wait for a direct train. it makes no difference.

PS. I'm sorry if I sound angry. but these questions are posed constantly. and the answers are quite frankly really fucking easy to find out for yourself.