THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
You can buy a Schleswig-Holstein ticket, which should cost about 22€ and can be used by up to 5 persons. If the damn thing hasn't changed too much since my last Wacken (2004).....
€27 for 5 persons, but if you're alone, it's nice to know how much you pay! And even for 2 it's cheaper to buy 2 single trips.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Quark schrieb:
€27 for 5 persons, but if you're alone, it's nice to know how much you pay! And even for 2 it's cheaper to buy 2 single trips.

If you're alone just look for long-haired guys in the station and ask them if you can travel with them in order to save some euros ;)

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
You can buy a Schleswig-Holstein ticket, which should cost about 22€ and can be used by up to 5 persons. If the damn thing hasn't changed too much since my last Wacken (2004).....

we're only 2 :D

just to know, i'll arrive with my flight at 4pm (but you know with the airplanes, there is always at least an hour late), so when i'll arrive to wacken? i hope to arrive at 8/9 pm max.. because i really want to see mambo kurt :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

enil

19 Juli 2006
HELP!

Anyone know how 7 people can get from hamburg to wacken late at night, when all the busses and trains recomended here has stopped..

Dont mind taking a cab.. a maxitaxi cant be all that expencive if we're 7 people.. can it?
Anyone know?

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
TheSeventhOne schrieb:
But RR is going from Remedy Records Bushaltestelle Holstenbrauerei this year, not Subway Holstenstrasse.

RR is right next to Holstenstrasse as is the Busstop where they drive from. Basically when you go out the s-bahn station, turn left, walk to the main road, turn right. RR is in the side of the very large red building, as is the bus stop if i'm not mistaken.

TheSeventhOne

19 Dez. 2005
Buckinghamshire, UK
Zombi schrieb:
RR is right next to Holstenstrasse as is the Busstop where they drive from. Basically when you go out the s-bahn station, turn left, walk to the main road, turn right. RR is in the side of the very large red building, as is the bus stop if i'm not mistaken.

Cheers, how can I get to S-Bahn from the Hamburg Airport?

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
yes i've another question :D

our group (Korpiklaani :D ) have the camp-reserved in the L camp 06/25..
Does anybody have a detailed-map from which i could understand where we'll be camping?