THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
gnoff schrieb:
:D:D

By the way, I haven't asked anything for a while.

I'll be driving to Wacken for the first time, coming down from Fredrikshavn in Denmark.

Anyone used to driving now if this sounds crazy:

Go by A7 to Ak Kreuz Rendsburg (9) where I change to the A210.
Then at As Schacht-Audorf (2) turn onto B202.
Then: K27, B77, B430, L130, and Wacken??

I'll get lost and miss the whole thing I'm sure :D

map24 is your friend :p

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
main_unit schrieb:
because LW and me used map24 last year,that was my first trip out of the netherlands on my own :D
and we didn't lost the way
only 1 time map24 directed us to leave a highway while we should have stayed up the damn thing

no we should have taken the time to get it in Dutch instead of German. If I am correct the highway isn't highway for some kilometres, but we thought it said we had to leave the highway but the highway changes to provincial road and then back to highway

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
another question :D

i've "read" in the german home page the security warnings.. i've tried to understand with a internet free translator.. but i've not understand it :D

so, could anyone tell me what is written there? and for where the list of not-accepted items is valid :D

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Illegal stuff that will be confiscated when entering the festival area and you will have to put it in a safe deposit (which will cost you money)
1. Knives and stuff that looks like knives or could be used as (nail file, screwdrivers boxingrings etc
2. every form of glas (also parfum bottles)
3. plastic bottles and cannisters (WOA cups are allowed)
4. every form of cans (cans from drinks, hairspray deodorant etc)
5. Pepperspray (and cs gas, dont know what that is)
6. Video camera's
(Every form of photo camera's are allowd!)
7. Walkmans, MP3 players etc
8. Spikesbracelets, spikenecklacen and spike belts
9. Chains (bike or motorbike chains) but wallet chains are allowed
10. Flagpoles and sticks (only wao flags with poles are allowed
11. Every form of pyrotechnical stuff
12. PET-bottles
13. bullet belts

Speisen und Tetrapacks bis 2 l (nur alkoholfrei!!) sind erlaubt!!!!
Food and tetrapacks upto 2litres (but without alcohol) are allowed

security can ask you anytime anywhere to show your wristband or stamp.

if there are trouble security will try to treat everybody good, what ever the problem might be.
If there should be any problems with them there will be a groupleader you can inform about this, (recognizable by the red polo)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Quark schrieb:
If I'm not mistaking, something about €9,80 per single trip. (without IC-supplement, with IC it's about €13,60 or something)

You can buy a Schleswig-Holstein ticket, which should cost about 22€ and can be used by up to 5 persons. If the damn thing hasn't changed too much since my last Wacken (2004).....