THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Zombi schrieb:
update: the assholes from the HVV raised their prices, may they suffer painful deaths.

how much did they raise them?

and i've a question about the camp
there is electricity? if it is, how does it work? :D

thanks

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
-R4- schrieb:

There is if you bring your own diesel generator.

And there is electricity for the big lights and for the festival crew, you as a visitor will not be able to use it though.

I have a long lost memory trying to swim through all the alcohol since...
There might have been a place last year where you could actually use an outlet for charging your mobile and so on, but I didn't use it.

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
-R4- schrieb:

thanks
you can recharge you mobilephone next to the beergarden... but that's it.... you have to take your own electricity source with you

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
-R4- schrieb:

thanks
If it is to charge your mobile phone, use a external battery with a cigarette lightner plug. It works as well as ordinary electricity!

If not, bring your charger, and go to the W:O:A-office.

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Quark schrieb:
If it is to charge your mobile phone, use a external battery with a cigarette lightner plug. It works as well as ordinary electricity!

If not, bring your charger, and go to the W:O:A-office.

i'll go without a car, but mainly i need it for the mobile so i'll go to the woa office

thanks ;)

Dravenath

22 Jan. 2006
England
Sorry it's allready in the thread somewhere but i can't find it.

How much is a taxi likely to be from the airport to Wacken itself? Worth doing or not?

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i've question about the shuttle-buses

i've seen the shuttle-buses (and L14) of the past year and i've noticed that there are not many buses.. so i was wondering if there was/will be enough space for all

i wouldnt want to miss the flight-back to italy, cause if it will happen i'll have not money to come back and i'll have to live in hamburg forever :D