THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
Hi at all
this is my first post here thats why this year i'll be at my first woa.
I've just a question.
I've seen the trains from hamburg hbf. From here the train for Itzehoe is an IC (intercity i suppose) and it costs 15 euro.
But when i try to see the prices for the train from hamburg hbf to altona and altona to itzehoe, it doesnt show the prices.
So, can anyone tell me what are the prices for those 2 trains?

Thx :D
(sry for my english, but im an italian n00b asd)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
yup
get one ticket to Itzehoe... and you can..well HAVE TO change without buying another ticket,.. ;)

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
asdasd thx for the italian answer asdasdasd

however in italy its the same if i've understood
i'll buy 1 ticket for itzehoe (from hamburg), and with this one i'll get both trains to get to itzehoe

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thordis V. schrieb:
really?
Never had problems booking to any destination from Austria and Italy... maybe it's a problem because HH-Itzehoe is private afaik
Well, when I lived in the Netherlands, I always had to buy a ticket to HH and from HH an extra ticket to IZ (in HH itself, or in other stations in Germany) The NS (Nederlandse Spoorwegen) didn't have IZ in their list of stations.

In Belgium I seem to have the same problem. But as I only went once from here, I don't really know, and I bought last year's ticket in Germany as well.