THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Huldran schrieb:
And ever since, the problem will be, to get the bloody thing actually FULL! :D

I alone can't produce that much rubbish in three days only... :o

*umweltfreundlich sei* :D
Yeah, me neither...well, there will be loads of rubbish everywhere on the campground, but I don't think the FMB is intended to make you collect OTHER people's rubbish.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Kate McGee schrieb:
Yeah, me neither...well, there will be loads of rubbish everywhere on the campground, but I don't think the FMB is intended to make you collect OTHER people's rubbish.
Well, last year I had to do so, because some mofu dropped a pizza box with some crap therein right near the entrance to our tent :mad:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Kate McGee schrieb:
Deposit? I think it's "deposit".

Problem: Buying beer abroad is much more expensive for me than the fee of the FMB. :D
Danke liebe Kate. ;)

Am I glad that I don't have to buy my beer abroard!!! :D

I'd love to take orders, but as I'm travelling alone to Germany (before Münster) it'll be way too heavy to carry all the beer in my bag. So I'll stick to one tray of beer. But there might be others who could do so for you! :D

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Quark schrieb:
A suggestion to get the bagg full. Buy your bear abroard, without any "Pfand" (how do you say that f*****g word in English). The cans can be thrown away after you emptied them. :D
I don't think I'll be able to bring a lot of cans (I'm only a small weak woman, after all! :D), but I'll take 2-3 of those large PET bottles of Russian beer... will do anyway.

And now I'm wondering, when and where am I supposed to give away the damn bag [and get the money back], given the fact that I leave the camping grounds deep in the night [Saturday/Sunday - because of the train].... Fragen über Fragen. :D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Huldran schrieb:
I don't think I'll be able to bring a lot of cans (I'm only a small weak woman, after all! :D), but I'll take 2-3 of those large PET bottles of Russian beer... will do anyway.

And now I'm wondering, when and where am I supposed to give away the damn bag [and get the money back], given the fact that I leave the camping grounds deep in the night [Saturday/Sunday - because of the train].... Fragen über Fragen. :D
somebody said that it will also be possible to give away the bags BEFORE Sunday...guess there will be more information when they sell the FMB.

seergaming

14 Nov. 2005
Rhein-Main-Megaplex
Kate McGee schrieb:
somebody said that it will also be possible to give away the bags BEFORE Sunday...guess there will be more information when they sell the FMB.

There has been a trash-bag return/give bag before as far as I know.

And as mentioned before, Whiskey is much more simple, lesser weight, lesser pissing, more fun.

Colamann3798

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
Kate McGee schrieb:
Deposit? I think it's "deposit".

Problem: Buying beer abroad is much more expensive for me than the fee of the FMB. :D
No deposit, no return :)

Get someone like Varny or Wemser to drive the 5 km and buy you some cans in the Netherlands or Belgium :p Actually afaik, Varny is going to buy some more beer for Wacken anyway, because she needed more for Rock Hard than she had expected.