THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
really strange... but the thing is, I still don't understand why R4 needs the prices from HH HBF to HH Altona and HH Altona to Itzehoe when he already knows that HH HBF - Itzehoe costs 15 € ??
Maybe, R4, you can bring some light into this?

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
asdasd yes im a cyborg

however, because the direct train hamburg hbf to altona is an IC and IC costs more than a normal train

instead i'd like to know the prices of the others 2 trains that are not IC but normal trains (i hope that you've understood what i've tried to say :D )

i know that i'll save up at max 5 euro.. but its the same

but its not so important, if someone knows its better, if not "sticazzi" (i dont know the english word for "its not important" :D )

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
-R4- schrieb:
asdasd yes im a cyborg

however, because the direct train hamburg hbf to altona is an IC and IC costs more than a normal train

instead i'd like to know the prices of the others 2 trains that are not IC but normal trains (i hope that you've understood what i've tried to say :D )

i know that i'll save up at max 5 euro.. but its the same

but its not so important, if someone knows its better, if not "sticazzi" (i dont know the english word for "its not important" :D )

alright. I think you've misunderstood.

If you want to get to Altona from HBF, you take the S-BAHN (costs 1,55 single if you haven't got the 2,40 whatever ticket from earlier), then you take the normal train to Itzehoe from there.

the reason the DB don't give you the price from HBF to Altona is because they're in the same city. you take the public transport (HVV)

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
ok perfect :D now i've understood

because here in rome there are several train-stations and so to travel in rome we use mainly trains from a station to an other

however thanks :D