Kinder und Minderjährige

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kinder und Jugendlichen auf dem W:O:A?

• - Keine Alterseinschränkung

Stimmen: 30 11,7%
  • - Ab 14 (Übergang vom Kind zum Jugendlichen in Deutschland)

Stimmen: 51 19,9%
  • - Ab 16 (Bier- und Zigarettenkonsum, Kommunal+(Landtags)wahl, usw)

Stimmen: 135 52,7%
  • - Ab 18

Stimmen: 40 15,6%

• Umfrageteilnehmer

Norrøn

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2011
irgendwie peinlich die Zusammenhänge

Und das von jemandem, der ein großes Festival für Kinder damit zu legitimieren versucht, dass sie dort wenigstens nicht von im Auto rauchenden Eltern zugepafft werden können. Jetzt habe ich endgültig alles gesehen, gelesen und z.T. auch mit einem Jucken am oder im Cerebrum gespürt, arigatou gozaimasu.

EinfachLena

10 Aug. 2016
Reaktionen: Skargon89

Revalon

THAT GUY
27 Apr. 2007
Leverkusen
I can take a lot of things but the implication that I am a pedophile or support pedophilia is way over the line in my opinion. Please keep that to yourself

Why do you take it personal?
I didn't imply anything like that.

Your argument being flawed if you don't support it's consequences in itself doesn't say anything about you other than that you didn't think it through to the brutal end.

I didn't want to accuse you of anything, just wanted to show you that there are and need to be lines where arguments like "parent's know what's best" and "it's a case by case decision" can't work.
Where we draw it, that's to discuss, but it exists.

Reaktionen: Beckz

bowsamic

18 Juli 2022
Hamburg
Why do you take it personal?
I didn't imply anything like that.

Your argument being flawed if you don't support it's consequences in itself doesn't say anything about you other than that you didn't think it through to the brutal end.

I didn't want to accuse you of anything, just wanted to show you that there are and need to be lines where arguments like "parent's know what's best" and "it's a case by case decision" can't work.

It's obviously a slippery slope fallacy because I did not once say that the laws of a country should be changed. I was only talking about Wacken or other festivals. That you made such a blatant fallacy openly signalled to me that you were doing it to accuse me of pedophilia or supporting them. Maybe it's a language barrier thing but in English this heavily implies that you were accusing me of that

EinfachLena

10 Aug. 2016
Seit seinem Kommentar, dass die Feuerwehr nicht Feuer löschen kann wenn sie geschlossen im Wackinger auf der Bühne steht, bin ich schon arg verunsichert, ob es sich um Sarkasmus oder kognitive Fehlentwicklung handelt.
Seit diesem Thread bin ich mir sicher, es kann nur ein Troll sein.

bowsamic

18 Juli 2022
Hamburg
Also how German is it to take "mental harm is subjective so there isn't an objective rule we can create to enforce it at a festival" to the "brutal end" of nationwide abolition of the age of consent? What a ridiculous argument

Reaktionen: wackinger-fl

Beckz

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Sep. 2012
It's obviously a slippery slope fallacy because I did not once say that the laws of a country should be changed. I was only talking about Wacken or other festivals. That you made such a blatant fallacy openly signalled to me that you were doing it to accuse me of pedophilia or supporting them. Maybe it's a language barrier thing but in English this heavily implies that you were accusing me of that
He didnt accuse you of anything, thats what you read into it or want to read into it right now.

wackinger-fl

8 Aug. 2022

die heftige Diskussion geht wohl eher darum WER die Grenzen zieht ... weniger wo sie gezogen werden.

für mich ist das die entschiedene Frage !