• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
LMAO!!!!!! haha yes

Joe Louis Arena rules are that during hockey season because during playoffs fans throw Octopi on the ice...lol it's TRUE! it is a "Tradition" when playoffs had 8 games to win the title, (now it's 7), but uuh yeah strange isn't it?

Some of those laws date back to 1800s..lol

But still applicable. What happens if I tickle a woman?

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
but my colleague was great today...when she left the office she say to the other ones:" Have a nice weekend" :D
Yeah...it´s MONDAY
all right

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
mmm ... no comment :rolleyes:
That's the best you can do here. ;)
but I'm going off soon, I came online because I wanted to have a tlak with someone, but the person isn't on msn.
Pech, morgen beter.

Slaap lekker!
Leo, what are you posting there? I´m too lazy to read all of this :o

Blöde Gesetze in den Staaten Michigan (DetroitDon) und Virginia (Bumpzilla) und die blöde Gesetze von deren Städte. (Detroit & Virginia Beach)

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
Virginia Beach VA
-It is illegal to use profanity on Atlantic Avenue or the boardwalk.
-It is also unlawful to drive by the same place within 30 minutes on Atlantic Avenue.

both laws i break all the time and dont get ticketed, the cops think it is funny because they say i have a funny accent (i don't get it because i grew up in south dakota, and i think i sound normal when i talk, but i guess these people out east think i sound funny when i talk:rolleyes:)

and im surprised they didn't have the horse cop laws posted, it is illegal to pet or touch the horse, and it is illegal to talk to the horse :rolleyes: