• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
both laws i break all the time and dont get ticketed, the cops think it is funny because they say i have a funny accent (i don't get it because i grew up in south dakota, and i think i sound normal when i talk, but i guess these people out east think i sound funny when i talk:rolleyes:)

and im surprised they didn't have the horse cop laws posted, it is illegal to pet or touch the horse, and it is illegal to talk to the horse :rolleyes:

:confused:

:D:D:D

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
Nothing.

There are stupid laws all across the US, but the pointless ones aren't enforced.

For example it's illegal for people in my town to not own a rake. :o

the Michigan law for swearing infront of women and children WAS enforced a few years back, near Rifle River Michigan...lol Some people rafting down the river had been drinking and partying, well there was a major news and it may have been thrown out of court...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Nothing.

There are stupid laws all across the US, but the pointless ones aren't enforced.

For example it's illegal for people in my town to not own a rake. :o

Kris, you're here.

Too bad, now Atlanta and Georgia. :D

-If an organization non registered as “non-profit” fails to register their raffle with the local sheriff, that group risks paying up to $10,000 in fines and spending five years in jail.
-While Georgia operates its own lottery, it “protects” its citizens by making it illegal to promote a private lottery.
-The term “sadomasochistic abuse” is defined so broadly, that it could possibly be applied to a person handcuffing another in a clown suit.
-All sex toys are banned.
-It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroners office.
-Members of the state assembly cannot be ticketed for speeding while the state assembly is in session.
-Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.
-Signs are required to be written in English.(this isn't really a stupid law, it says indirectly that English is the official GA language)
-No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.

Atlanta GA:

(Kris already said it, all citizens must own a rake, there isn't more in Atlanta. Pretty 'normal' there.)