• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Thus is why I was the spam queen back in the day. :o

But lately I find it to be too boring and repetitive to post nonsense over and over. So I stick around just to talk to people and not much more than the occasional *maps* or so.

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
True. :o

Man it was so different back in the day though. The forum froze all the time at particular times of the day. But it was good in a way because you could multipost during those freezes and get loads of posts really fast just by clicking "submit" as fast as you could before it unfroze. You could get anywhere from 2 to 200 posts at once with that. :D:D

I've also done 33 pages of nothing but *maps* before. :o

Can you compare with that? :D

hehe D cool .. well i do try my best .. tho i have to admit i'm not good at it as you were ;)

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
Thus is why I was the spam queen back in the day. :o

But lately I find it to be too boring and repetitive to post nonsense over and over. So I stick around just to talk to people and not much more than the occasional *maps* or so.

well of course after all this time it will start getting boring for you .. i'm still new at this so its still fun to post nonsense and la la la's :D
but i also enjoy chatting with ppl here .. but when there is no one around .. why not spam :D