• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
why not .. ??? well spam any way you want .. just as long as you spam :p

yeah it was a crazy night .. lots of things that i dont remember writing :D but fortunately :rolleyes: we can read it back on the forum :p

I don't call it spamming when I'm just here to post for the sake of conversation. :o

Yea... that's the kind of thing you'll come across one day reading back the memories and just be laughing at yourself. :D

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
I don't call it spamming when I'm just here to post for the sake of conversation. :o

Yea... that's the kind of thing you'll come across one day reading back the memories and just be laughing at yourself. :D

mmm .. ok !! but i dont think it was the conversations with other ppl that got you the post count you have now :rolleyes::p
you used to do lots of useless posting of your own before .. why stop now !!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
mmm .. ok !! but i dont think it was the conversations with other ppl that got you the post count you have now :rolleyes::p
you used to do lots of useless posting ot your own before .. why stop now !!!

True. :o

Man it was so different back in the day though. The forum froze all the time at particular times of the day. But it was good in a way because you could multipost during those freezes and get loads of posts really fast just by clicking "submit" as fast as you could before it unfroze. You could get anywhere from 2 to 200 posts at once with that. :D:D

I've also done 33 pages of nothing but *maps* before. :o

Can you compare with that? :D