• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
I haven't watched it at all besides when I happened to be in the same room as someone else watching it... but I do read the news online every once in awhile, and Yahoo news especially has zillions of articles about the Olympics, most of which are far from news worthy.

Only thing that should be on the news is that Luge dude from Georgia dying(the country). The rest should be on ESPN.

Beefcake the Mighty

9 Dez. 2009
I like snowboarding... but actually doing it, not watching it. Don't see the point of watching most sports. Especially my mom, who spends hours watching tennis...

I can't stand watching tennis...I feel like I lose a little bit of masculinity when I watch that or golf. Pretty much only watch hockey when it's team canada playing, which lost to the US last night. I was on suicide watch for a bit.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Only thing that should be on the news is that Luge dude from Georgia dying(the country). The rest should be on ESPN.

Yea, definitely.

I can't stand watching tennis...I feel like I lose a little bit of masculinity when I watch that or golf. Pretty much only watch hockey when it's team canada playing, which lost to the US last night. I was on suicide watch for a bit.

I just don't see how anyone can stare at a screen watching people hit a ball back and forth, for hours at a time, every day...

Suicide because you lost? :o

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I play volleyball a few times a week and used to play basketball everyday up until a few years ago...my stepdad just has the olympics on every tv in the house so it's kind of unavoidable, otherwise I don't watch a whole lot of television.

Cool, I like volleyball... when I get a chance to play, anyway. Did basketball as a kid, except I sucked, then I switched to soccer. :D

Beefcake the Mighty

9 Dez. 2009
I want to watch a euro league game next summer during my trip! Don't know exactly when their season starts and all that shit though.

I never really played volleyball until I moved to where I am...Kind of something to do in a place where there is next to nothing. No booze allowed, community curfew, no bars, no concerts...Only way out is by plane or winter road.:mad:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I want to watch a euro league game next summer during my trip! Don't know exactly when their season starts and all that shit though.

I never really played volleyball until I moved to where I am...Kind of something to do in a place where there is next to nothing. No booze allowed, community curfew, no bars, no concerts...Only way out is by plane or winter road.:mad:

Game for what, volleyball? :confused:

Geez that sucks... is it like middle of nowhereland?