• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Not a fan of watching TV, especially sports on TV...

I'm also tired of the news being cluttered with "omg look at that helmet" or "omg what an offensive routine" or "omg she cried" or get the picture?

I'm usually not listening to what the commentators are saying...Just fixated on the women, until they take off their caps and reveal their beastly manish faces. I don't watch the news either...

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I'm usually not listening to what the commentators are saying...Just fixated on the women, until they take off their caps and reveal their beastly manish faces. I don't watch the news either...

I haven't watched it at all besides when I happened to be in the same room as someone else watching it... but I do read the news online every once in awhile, and Yahoo news especially has zillions of articles about the Olympics, most of which are far from news worthy.