• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Atlanta is probably 5 times larger than Winnipeg, hence more shows. It's usually only the bigger more mainstream bands that make their way through my neck of the woods (Lamb of God, Slayer, Megadeth, etc). Behemoth actually came last month but I couldn't go. Lamesauce....

How far is it to a bigger city?

How wouldn't it work? seems like most people on the board are random dudes at one point in time...

Be a peeler for awhile. You'll make a couple grand every weekend! or are you still in school?

Don't think I'd get Finntroll to change their tour plans even if I were cute. :o

Peeler? And no not atm, in between semesters.

get a job ya lazy bum! :D:D:D

Shhhhh. :o

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
How far is it to a bigger city?

Don't think I'd get Finntroll to change their tour plans even if I were cute. :o

Peeler? And no not atm, in between semesters.

Ummm...It's about 475 miles to Winnipeg from where I am, and then Minneapolis is maybe a 10 hour drive away.

ATM? Ass-to-mouth?

Peeler = stripper

Forsvinn du som lyser ( the slow version) is my favorite beer song of all time.

Don't need to be cute, just need the vagina. jk

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Ummm...It's about 475 miles to Winnipeg from where I am, and then Minneapolis is maybe a 10 hour drive away.

ATM? Ass-to-mouth?

Peeler = stripper

Forsvinn du som lyser ( the slow version) is my favorite beer song of all time.

Don't need to be cute, just need the vagina. jk

Wow, pretty far then. :eek:

Atm= at the moment. :o

Don't think I'll resort to stripping... :o