• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
The band leader (from the shirt-band) which is a nazi and murderer ( free since a few years) said that the Varg singer told him that he likes NSBM, wants to organise a NSBM festival and so on...whatever.:D

Varg themselves once produced a ahirt with a swastika.

Yeah.. It's a cultural difference because I still don't quite see what the big deal is. I see that as one of those things that, he himself isn't hurting anybody. People can make their own judgments based on his actions and such, but, I'm just curious on why a band that is racially charged is much different than a band that's religiously charged who hate people of another/any religion? Its intolerance as well, but somehow its more tolerated.

toastie

11 Juli 2008
Yeah.. It's a cultural difference because I still don't quite see what the big deal is. I see that as one of those things that, he himself isn't hurting anybody. People can make their own judgments based on his actions and such, but, I'm just curious on why a band that is racially charged is much different than a band that's religiously charged who hate people of another/any religion? Its intolerance as well, but somehow its more tolerated.
The curse of our history. Even this "Sun wheel" is anticonstitutional now. :rolleyes: : http://www.reenactors-shop.de/popup_image.php?pID=4&imgID=0
You mean Varg Vikernes?
No. Freki- the singer of the band Varg.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
The curse of our history. Even this "Sun wheel" is anticonstitutional now. :rolleyes: : http://www.reenactors-shop.de/popup_image.php?pID=4&imgID=0

No. Freki- the singer of the band Varg.

Bleh.. To think I found one of those in the pagan shop down the street and thought about getting it.. I don't even know the list of symbols the Nazi party used, but I know a lot of the meanings behind the original. But if I probably should figure it out to know what to not bring on my trip and get myself into trouble.

I think she meant the band he wore the shirt of who was a murderer.