• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I'm recovering from Soundwave, looking forward to the European festivals!

:D I'm doing the Judas Priest/Dragonforce sidewave on Thursday. I've seen Dragonforce three times but never seen Priest, so I'm looking forward to that.

I think I'll be less likely to get sunburnt over there. :p

Really all depends. Some years it's hot and sunny, and I get burnt very easily. Other years it rains a lot. I hope it's reasonable weather for you :)

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Will there be free water stations and sunscreen?

Water, yes. Last year they had 1L tetra packs in the full metal bag so you could fill it and bring it into the arena. Don't lose it :o

Not sunscreen though, but I'm sure you could get some from the 24hr supermarket or the one of the supermarkets within the village of Wacken. They are within a few hundred metres of the entrance.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Or the pharmacy (Apotheke in German) - look for a big red "A" or green cross (it's a nation-wide thing if I recall correctly).

It is, but a pharmacy is more expensive than a super market, or a drug store. Unless you have specific needs for your skin, then I'd recommend a pharmacy.

The (little) super market in the village should have sun cream, and other we the big Edeka just outside of Wacken. (20 min. walk, there are shuttle buses)

You can find lots more there. Beer e.g. or bbq coals, disposable bbq's etc.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Water, yes. Last year they had 1L tetra packs in the full metal bag so you could fill it and bring it into the arena. Don't lose it :o

Not sunscreen though, but I'm sure you could get some from the 24hr supermarket or the one of the supermarkets within the village of Wacken. They are within a few hundred metres of the entrance.

yeah or you could get some on the way to wacken?

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Last year the weather was actually really nice, though it would've been nicer if it wasn't so dry. Sand dust everywhere. :( But I guess it's better than awful lot of mud.