• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
i really hope that i can see all the bands i wanna see at WOA . I allready have a very long list of " must sees"..

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
i really hope that i can see all the bands i wanna see at WOA . I allready have a very long list of " must sees"..

it IS much better than mud,believ me..2007 and 2012 it was hell...

Same! I haven't been going trough the bands yet but I'm sure I'll have a big list of must sees as well.

I believe you. :D The pictures I've seen of Wacken 2012... :eek:

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
Same! I haven't been going trough the bands yet but I'm sure I'll have a big list of must sees as well.

it was so exhausting to walk through this mud. And at night you really had to take care that you did not fall in a hole of water...ot what ever...:ugly:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
I don't go to many concerts nowadays, but I've seen so many gigs, like 1000+ probably closer to 2000 that I just wanna have some fun nowadays.
don't get me wrong though, having fun is a whole lot easier with great bands playing :D

oh yeah...and this year weĺl have lots of great bands...:)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Change of subject... Just got my bonus for last year performance at the office.. 9% ! YaY \o/

I'm working for that company for that last 5 years and I always have a bonus higher than 8% every year :)

2010 : 20%(!!!) (but got the half of it because I started working in july)
2011 : 12%
2012 : 10%
2013 : 8%
2014 : 9%

not bad :p

Making/Selling paper and diapers is good! lol

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Change of subject... Just got my bonus for last year performance at the office.. 9% ! YaY \o/

I'm working for that company for that last 5 years and I always have a bonus higher than 8% every year :)

2010 : 20%(!!!) (but got the half of it because I started working in july)
2011 : 12%
2012 : 10%
2013 : 8%
2014 : 9%

not bad :p

Making/Selling paper and diapers is good! lol

let's chance it back again :o

Haha just kidding. Congrats man. 9% is a nice bonus :)

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia

Have you seen my pictures? :o On the Saturday, I walked to Camp C and back to A...that took over an hour, later I walked to the arena to watch a few bands and buy some CD's, then I stopped by the 24hr supermarket to pick up an early dinner of a giant pretzel, and by the time I got back I was so exhausted I decided there was no way I was going back later to watch Scorpions...instead, we (our camp) spent much of the evening holding down the pavilion and shouting at the weather :o It was certainly funny to think back upon :D Holding down the pavilion with one hand, umbrella in the other. One of the guys shouted "ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE! FICK DICH!" at which I giggled uncontrollably and gave him a high-five, and later another friend shouted "ALIX! WANT A BEER?" I said yes, but with both hands full, he opened it for me, and I held down the pavilion leg with my foot, beer in one hand, umbrella in the other :D Good times :D