• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Really? I saw it in the cinema only a couple of weeks ago :confused:

It finally stopped :o I think putting ice on it aggravated the burn :o

Okay, I'm not sure, I should check. But I don't know if I even have anyone to go with because all my friends who wanna see it have seen it already, I think.

That's good! I remember when I still trained athletics, dad wanted me to put some sort of liniment after training. Apparently I was allergic or something to the liniment or some incredient in it and my whole body felt like it was burning. Then I just stood there while mom and dad but some ice to make it feel better. :D

EDIT
It actually seems to be in theaters still! But I still have the problem that I don't know who to go with. We'll see.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Okay, I'm not sure, I should check. But I don't know if I even have anyone to go with because all my friends who wanna see it have seen it already, I think.

That's good! I remember when I still trained athletics, dad wanted me to put some sort of liniment after training. Apparently I was allergic or something to the liniment or some incredient in it and my whole body felt like it was burning. Then I just stood there while mom and dad but some ice to make it feel better. :D

EDIT
It actually seems to be in theaters still! But I still have the problem that I don't know who to go with. We'll see.

i think itˋs worth to go alone. This kind of movie has to be seen on a real big screen..