• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Bah.. There's some better view than mine. I'm not facing downtown :(

not that bad unless it's humid.. and 60-70% of the time, it's humid :mad:

Aww. :( Hrr, that's horrible. :D

I might have to buy a big backpack for Wacken (yes I'm already thinking about stuff related to Wacken like I have nothing better to do :ugly: ). I found this: https://www.varusteleka.fi/fi/product/brittilainen-plce-rinkka-dpm-kaytetty-rangalla/18309 and absoutely fell in love with it. Not weird or anything. :KO:

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
morning all.

First day on our new floor and i'm in a corner facing 2 windows.. Man that's suck. Too bright! My eyes hurts :mad: By chance, there is window shades that i can close..

One of my colleague is almost in the hallway and he.. is ..pissed :cool: but he deserve it. :)Kind of guy that can charge 3h for an 1h job, playing on his phone/ipad during the job, doing the minimum to get his pay check.

Still cold again this week (-15, -24(wind chill)) but I will survive.

Happy week everyone!

You face two windows, while I face two brown walls :(

Sometimes our air conditioner doesn't work and the windows don't open...that's always fun, especially when it's consistently over 30C outside :rolleyes:

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
You face two windows, while I face two brown walls :(
Sometimes our air conditioner doesn't work and the windows don't open...that's always fun, especially when it's consistently over 30C outside :rolleyes:

Ishhhh.. Ok, i will stop complaining :p

Yeah that's nothing indeed. I'm guessing that's a good thing though :D

After 2 weeks of intense cold.. I prefer snow over cold..

I hope I can go 2016 too and many years after that as well. :D

Same.. Gathering money as we speak for Wacken 2016!