• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Tomorrow will be full of alcohol... Two of my friends turn 20 so we will go to few smaller bars that are located close to the Helsinki city center. Then we will spent the rest of the night at this bar where we're almost everytime we go to a bar.
You can drink when under 21 in Finland?

I don't know, that's why I ask!
I should figure out what to buy for my friend.. Too hard!

You should have asked your mother to send you some beers!
Now it's too late.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
You can drink when under 21 in Finland?

I don't know, that's why I ask!

You should have asked your mother to send you some beers!
Now it's too late.

Yes! You just can't buy over 22% alcohol from the liqueur store. In bar you can drink whatever you like and also you can possess over 22% alcohol if you blend it with juice or whatever.

Nah my friend said that she doesn't want alcohol. :D

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I should figure out what to buy for my friend.. Too hard!

I had the same problem with my brother's birthday last week. I was so busy and forgot to get what his girlfriend suggested. He arranged what he wanted to do for his birthday (go-karting), so that morning I said 'I forgot to get your present so...you're not paying for go-karting and you're not paying for dinner...happy birthday'. We rode in my car because he asked me and my air-conditioner works :p

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
No alcohol as a gift? Your friend is a weird 20 year old :D

Yeah I guess. :D It's really hard to buy anything for her... I don't know what bands she like and so on. Would be so easy to just buy booze for her. :D

I had the same problem with my brother's birthday last week. I was so busy and forgot to get what his girlfriend suggested. He arranged what he wanted to do for his birthday (go-karting), so that morning I said 'I forgot to get your present so...you're not paying for go-karting and you're not paying for dinner...happy birthday'. We rode in my car because he asked me and my air-conditioner works :p

Well I think that works! He saved a lot money there. :) Well I know she likes the same hockey team as I, so one option could be to give her a "gift card" that says I will take her to a game of her choice for free.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yeah I guess. :D It's really hard to buy anything for her... I don't know what bands she like and so on. Would be so easy to just buy booze for her. :D

Well I think that works! He saved a lot money there. :) Well I know she likes the same hockey team as I, so one option could be to give her a "gift card" that says I will take her to a game of her choice for free.

That's an option too.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
It's weird how fast time goes... It was just little while ago when we were at Wacken and not long ago it was over 300 days until Wacken 2015 and now it's only about 184.. Wow.