• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Yup time goes fast. blink your eyes a couple of times and where all partying in Germany again :D

Almost anyway! :D Just got this paper from work that says we have to report 22.2 at the latest about our summer holidays... I don't have many day-offs so I was thinking that it'd be smart to have all the days-off close to Wacken. So maybe I'll be on holiday 27.7. - 9.8.

You will be :( I'll be sitting at home weeping because I'm not at "home".
Same here!
Especially with TSO playing.

:( Well I hope you will be back soon!

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
morning all.

First day on our new floor and i'm in a corner facing 2 windows.. Man that's suck. Too bright! My eyes hurts :mad: By chance, there is window shades that i can close..

One of my colleague is almost in the hallway and he.. is ..pissed :cool: but he deserve it. :)Kind of guy that can charge 3h for an 1h job, playing on his phone/ipad during the job, doing the minimum to get his pay check.

Still cold again this wek (-15, -24(wind chill)) but I will survive.

Happy week everyone!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
morning all.

First day on our new floor and i'm in a corner facing 2 windows.. Man that's suck. Too bright! My eyes hurts :mad: By chance, there is window shades that i can close..

One of my colleague is almost in the hallway and he.. is ..pissed :cool: but he deserve it. :)Kind of guy that can charge 3h for an 1h job, playing on his phone/ipad during the job, doing the minimum to get his pay check.

Happy week everyone!

so are you in the snowmageddon zone? or just outside of it?

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
sounds like a good plan.

Yeah I think so too. Then I will have 5 days off on christmas. I just wish I had more than 15 off-days.

morning all.

Happy week everyone!

Is the view even nice? :D -15 is quite cold, especially if the wind is THAT cold.