• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Okay since they're selling the patch and the magnet on the click-and-collect merch shop, I don't think we're getting the full-metal-bag this year.

Click here for the click-and-collect.

corrupted old gnom

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Aug. 2009
Okay since they're selling the patch and the magnet on the click-and-collect merch shop, I don't think we're getting the full-metal-bag this year.

Click here for the click-and-collect.
There also wasn't a FMB in 2022. They only had a selective few items you could take with you after getting the wristband. But I can't remeber what it was.
I get the ecological idea behind it - but I didn't think the selection they offered were the best choice...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
There also wasn't a FMB in 2022. They only had a selective few items you could take with you after getting the wristband. But I can't remeber what it was.
I get the ecological idea behind it - but I didn't think the selection they offered were the best choice...
The reason for the lack of the FMB was, as strange as it might sound, the Corona crisis.
It was said that it would be a once in a lifetime thing.
But at this stage, no one actually knows anything about the FMB!

corrupted old gnom

23 Aug. 2009
The reason for the lack of the FMB was, as strange as it might sound, the Corona crisis.
It was said that it would be a once in a lifetime thing.
But at this stage, no one actually knows anything about the FMB!
oh, interesting! supply chain issues?
we just thought it was a matter of producing less trash...

corrupted old gnom

23 Aug. 2009
Not to my knowledge!

But those reasons might apply to this year!! Like I said, no info whatsoever on any FMB! And I'm afraid that we won't get any more info this year!
I'm absolutely fine with the "self-service/pick-what-you-need"-way to do it.
And yes, it's safe to assume that we all agree that more info would be nice. They still have a week week or so...