• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Yeah I guess it’s more than it used to be, but so is everything else I guess… In Finland you can’t get a 0.5l beer for that price, it’s over 2€. :ugly:

I wonder if the price will be the same on-site.
I can't remember how much a beer was on site, I have a shit memory lol

But Edeka in town should have beer for 1€, a bit of a longer walk vs farmers market though.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Don't forget to add 35 cents deposit!!

48€ for 24 cans 50cl.
You sure it’s not already includes in the price? There is no mention of the deposit on the website where you can pre-order.

I know in Germany they have the deposit thing but it’s mentioned in the price tag and all.

EDIT
Oh never mind… when you put in the cart it puts in the deposit… But it’s 42€.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I checked, it is indeed €1.75 per can (50cl), including VAT, AND an additional 25 cents deposit per can! Which makes it €2 per csn if you have to buy it first!
I reckon there's no return point to collect the deposit Infield. You'd have to go to a normal supermarket to get the deposit back.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I checked, it is indeed €1.75 per can (50cl), including VAT, AND an additional 25 cents deposit per can! Which makes it €2 per csn if you have to buy it first!
I reckon there's no return point to collect the deposit Infield. You'd have to go to a normal supermarket to get the deposit back.
Quite expensive.. can’t explain it with the ”special” WOA design on the can either :uff:

I really hope edeka is gonna have cheaper beer…