• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
That is very true… So many problems with logistics side as well.

Here in Finland I think it’s gonna get even worse with the culture stuff because we have such a shitty government now… They are probably gonna make cuts on culture budgets and everything. They seem to think culture is a thing for rich people only.
Similar in Canada. My girlfriend is a general / admin manager of a dance company (https://www.lorganisme.com/en/contact/) and she have to write form to get a subvention from the gvmt. They mostly gave the same amount of money as the previous years. After covid, a lot of people change career and it's hard for them to find technicians (unless paying a little bit higher) so dancers are almost paid a little bit higher than minimum wage. So in summary, culture is an expense for many citizens except if it's a comedy show... Culture is more than that..

Reaktionen: Milkie

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Yeah would be cool to see everyone again! I’m not sure how much my travel company would enjoy it but we’ll see. :D I’m traveling with my boyfriend and two friends.

We’ll be there on monday as well, I guess sometime after 4pm.
If you want to settle near our camp, watch for a Canada 🇨🇦 and Quebec flag.
quebec-emoji.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I'll be in Bauer Uwes Garten again, with the German forum members who are staying there. Once I know where it is, I'll let you know.
(It'd be easier if we could create a WhatsApp group for the occasion. But I'd need your phone numbes)

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Yeah I can’t remember the exact placement and idk if the campground has changed :rolleyes: But I remember it was pretty close to the bus station or whatever.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Long gone are those days. :D Do you miss how small the festival was? Was it still really well organised tho? Like how was the toilet and food situations and everything?
Food was cheap and delicious. but a lot less fancy.
it wasn't as well organised, but that had it's own charm.
i believe there were something like 40.000 attendees back in 2004