• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Nah, taking the train from Berlin. After I land in Austria, the only flying I'm doing is between Germany and England before I go home. Short distance flights everywhere are horrifically expensive now. Return flights between Germany and England came to $800AUD; one way tickets were $500 each (even my travel agent was like wtf that can't be right). I was speaking with a friend from Emerald (outback Queensland, 90min flight away), says he spent $1000AUD on flights to come down for Emperor.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I'm still on my first SIM and second phone, so I have no clue. :ugly:
In fact, within the EU, roaming costs are forbidden for all phone companies within the EU. That means: my Belgian phone number is usable in the whole of the EU, without having to pay for roaming.
If I go to Switzerland 🇨🇭 on the other hand, I'll be charged for the time I use it. Meaning: for incoming calls and outgoing calls etc.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien