• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I always loved that Wacken didn’t have a VIP tickets. Also kind of crazy to me how much the prices have gone up. When I started to going to Wacken, the tickets were less than 200 € and now they are 300 €. Would be crazy to put another 300 € to get access to some VIP area.

I hope this doesn’t take away from other stuff (tho with how much it costs, definitely shouldn’t) like having enough seating scattered around the festival area.

I'm pretty sure it's just the "new" investors of Wacken who want to make some extra money.
I don't think they'll take away stuff from the normal area.

Aslo, back in the days may first wacken only cost me 68 euro :D

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
But you're flying! We're both going by train. (A mate of mine is coming along) it's 9hrs to Itzehoe from Liège.
True but I will already be in German in July. I would have love to do Munich-Hamburg by train.. I have to take the same plane as my brother since this is his first trip "alone" without his family and doesn't speak english really well.

Reaktionen: Quark

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
hier versta ik dus helemaal niks van :D
Maar ik wel.
"Ik heb het hem doorgegeven".

Punt is: ik praat Frans, maar geen Québec Frans. Dat is voor Europese oren onbegrijpelijk. (en ik moet ook nog opletten op bepaalde woorden, die ik "thuis" gewoon gebruik) En ik ben niet alleen. Vorige keer waren we met:
1 Franstalige Belg
2 Frensen (uit Frankrijk, hier onder mij, niet van Réunion/Guyana)
2 Québecois.
Ik.
En wij moesten soms 3x luisteren om te begrijpen wat de Canadezen zeiden.

Op papier (en hier in het forum) gaat dat zonder problemen.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I guess the 2019 forum family will be reunited once again at Wacken! 42 days left since we will be there on Monday
Yeah would be cool to see everyone again! I’m not sure how much my travel company would enjoy it but we’ll see. :D I’m traveling with my boyfriend and two friends.

We’ll be there on monday as well, I guess sometime after 4pm.

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
That's was I said to StrungOut84. If people are willing to purchase this to help fund the whole festival, cool. The music industries took a massive hit during covid. Some band will stop touring before it's not as profitable as before.. sad ..
That is very true… So many problems with logistics side as well.

Here in Finland I think it’s gonna get even worse with the culture stuff because we have such a shitty government now… They are probably gonna make cuts on culture budgets and everything. They seem to think culture is a thing for rich people only.

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
I'm pretty sure it's just the "new" investors of Wacken who want to make some extra money.
I don't think they'll take away stuff from the normal area.

Aslo, back in the days may first wacken only cost me 68 euro :D
Long gone are those days. :D Do you miss how small the festival was? Was it still really well organised tho? Like how was the toilet and food situations and everything?