The Wacken Hot Tub (General Chat)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Quark, 11. Juli 2013.

1. Darkfang

Darkfang W:O:A Metalhead

It just make sense to postponed the big festival. Like Alix said, not worth the trip if you have to quarantine yourself at your expense, of course, for x numbers of days after your return in your country. Us, it's only 3 days and it's around $2000!. Rammstein has been postponed too. I have ticket for a indoor venue (LOG/Megadeth) and I hesitate to purchase it. I took a seat beside the aisle instead of being on the floor. Even if I got 1 dose, i'm not 100% safe.. yet. 2nd dose will be probably in july (instead of August). Thing are getting better.. for now. 300 case a day in Quebec (1k in Ontario). Since May 28th, Terrace are open (2 persons per table only), curfew lifted, we can invite people (up to 8) in our backyard. We are getting there!

agresionpower, Milkie und Quark gefällt das.
  2. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Why you :mad:

Quark gefällt das.
  3. agresionpower

agresionpower W:O:A Metalgod

Just made an appointment for my vaccinations, need to wait another 16 days. I'm slightly disappointed.

4. Milkie

Milkie W:O:A Metalmaster

That sucks :( Here they are now vaccinating one age group at a time (for example 40-44, 45-49..) and they open the booking sunday-monday midnight and then you could possibly book your time even for that week.

I still have to wait around 2 weeks until it's my age group's turn to book appointments. Kind of can't wait to get it because it'll make me feel at least a bit more safe visiting my grandma etc.

How is the corona situation in everyone's home country? As in how many new cases of infection per day etc? Today in Finland 113 new cases apparently.

agresionpower gefällt das.
  5. Quark

Quark Der Beste

In Belgium: 965 new cases, 300+ in hospital. And roughly 5.5 million people have had at least 1 vaccination! (55% of adult population)

6. Milkie

That sounds like a lot. :( Our vaccination-% is 59,3 for the first vaccine and 13,9 for the second.

7. Quark

Quark Der Beste

There are approximately 11 million inhabitants in Belgium. So, it may seem a lot, relatively it's not! It's 9 cases per 100k.

8. agresionpower

Yeah it's the same for me, I'm noot to scared for my own health but I don't want to accidentally kill somebody else :uff:

Here the numbers are going down lately. we currently have about 2000 cases a day.
    About 300 people on the ICU, where we had over 600 last month.

Milkie gefällt das.
  9. Milkie

Well yeah but Finland's population is half of the population of Belgium and we have been having less than 200 (and even less than 100) new cases per day.

10. Quark

Quark Der Beste

True. But on a land's size, 3x the size of Begium! The density is way less in Finland, than it is in Belgium. ;)

The French-speaking part has sent all its invitations to ALL adults (18+) as from now! Next: the 50+ who have refused the first invitation, and then the 16-17 year olds.

Milkie gefällt das.
  11. Alix

Alix W:O:A Metalmaster

19 and 2.6 here...
    At least new cases remain really low even into the cold/flu season.

Milkie gefällt das.
  12. Alix

Alix W:O:A Metalmaster

Speaking of cold/flu season, parts of the country are getting snow right now (not just the ones that "normally" get it). Driving to work today my car registered that it was 6C at one point (the sun had already been up for about an hour, so...). Glad I work indoors. :ugly:

Milkie gefällt das.
  13. agresionpower

Maybe the cold will kill off some of the mice that seem to plague some parts of Australia.

14. Quark

Quark Der Beste

Mice are known to be very resistant to many diseases we know. Just like pigeons, they carry without getting sick.

15. agresionpower

well I've never seen any frozen mice come back to life though.

Diese Seite empfehlen