• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Gotta say while I'm really sad that I can't enjoy Wacken this year either I'm also relieved. I just don't think Wacken could have been organized safely. Hopefully next year all this covid shit will be dealt with so much that we can enjoy festivals.

Reaktionen: Trubozhop und Quark

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Gotta say while I'm really sad that I can't enjoy Wacken this year either I'm also relieved. I just don't think Wacken could have been organized safely. Hopefully next year all this covid shit will be dealt with so much that we can enjoy festivals.

I think you're right, wacken just is to big to organise safely.

Here in the Netherlands there will be some festivals though. I'm not planning on going.
Though I might get my first vaccine in a few weeks.

Reaktionen: Quark

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I think you're right, wacken just is to big to organise safely.

Here in the Netherlands there will be some festivals though. I'm not planning on going.
Though I might get my first vaccine in a few weeks.
The only festival I'd do would be Dynamo. But as it is on the same date as Méan, I won't go to Ehv.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll do the Octoberfest in (how surprising) October in Eindhoven. But that's not yet sure. Have to ask a mate of mine, if he's willing to go, and if he's vaccinated in Oct. (BE)

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Pretty much all festivals have been (or will be) cancelled here in Finland too. Might visit a small hardcore/punk/rap festival tho, we'll see.

I might get my first vaccine in the last days of june or in july.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Pretty much all festivals have been (or will be) cancelled here in Finland too. Might visit a small hardcore/punk/rap festival tho, we'll see.

I might get my first vaccine in the last days of june or in july.

Here they will try to make them work with mass testing. which means everybody that goes to a festival will need to have a test within 48 (or is it 72?) hours before the festival.

I will probably be able to make a vaccination appointment by the end of the week, so I should probably get a shot in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait to be honest.

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Here they will try to make them work with mass testing. which means everybody that goes to a festival will need to have a test within 48 (or is it 72?) hours before the festival.

I will probably be able to make a vaccination appointment by the end of the week, so I should probably get a shot in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait to be honest.

Yeah some countries seem to have pretty good testing capacities and mom said that in Germany some people get tested multiple times per week. I feel like in Finland we couldn't do that and most Finns that I've talked to have gone to like 0-5 tests during the whole pandemic.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Yeah some countries seem to have pretty good testing capacities and mom said that in Germany some people get tested multiple times per week. I feel like in Finland we couldn't do that and most Finns that I've talked to have gone to like 0-5 tests during the whole pandemic.

So far most people here only had that few test too.
I don't know about germany. but there handeling of the situation seems to be a bit better than here.
When I was in Germany last september, when cases were really low, we had to wear masks indoors. While in the Netherlands that only became mandatory moonths later.
And even now lots of people aren't wearing them. or they only wear them half....

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
So far most people here only had that few test too.
I don't know about germany. but there handeling of the situation seems to be a bit better than here.
When I was in Germany last september, when cases were really low, we had to wear masks indoors. While in the Netherlands that only became mandatory moonths later.
And even now lots of people aren't wearing them. or they only wear them half....

Yeah here too people were slow to start using masks and using them is not really mandatory even still... Either it's recommended or they say it's mandatory, but in reality no one will kick you out or give you a fine for not wearing a mask. And yeah here it's also common to use them wrong, for example under your nose...