• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Weird thing this whole Bullhead City Festival. I'm curious how many tickets they're selling. Gonna be some day tickets too and not everyone are allowed into the campsite so might not be the most foreigner friendly festival but that might be the best for now anyway.
You shouldn't have any problems! You will (hopefully) have a valid proof of vaccination and a coronapass. That's enough for travelling within the EU.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Here the time between the two vaccine doses seems to be quite long. At least with the pfizer it seems to be 11-12 weeks, so I'll be getting my 2nd dose in the beginning of september.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I hope we could see a similar lineup at W:O:A. Sometimes when I think line up of wacken, I'm asking myself that why Metallica didn't come to w:o:a as a headliner? Do you have any idea about that? I'm really wondering about it.

wacken doesn't want to change the whole festival for 1 band. and usually that's what these big names demand.
at least that's what I've heard.

Also, many people come to wacken because it's wacken, not because of the line-up.

Reaktionen: cxm

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I hope we could see a similar lineup at W:O:A. Sometimes when I think line up of wacken, I'm asking myself that why Metallica didn't come to w:o:a as a headliner? Do you have any idea about that? I'm really wondering about it.
As far as I know, Wacken wants to remain as independent as possible, and most certainly not depend on Live Nation! Therefore, such big names (outside Germany, 'cause that's a whole different story!) won't be likely to ever play there, unless it's the BAND itself who explicitely asks for it.

Sorry, I reckon you'll have to go to Cisson or Dessel to see those (Live Nation) names.