• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Yeah here too people were slow to start using masks and using them is not really mandatory even still... Either it's recommended or they say it's mandatory, but in reality no one will kick you out or give you a fine for not wearing a mask. And yeah here it's also common to use them wrong, for example under your nose...

I always feel an itch to hit those people on the nose with my fist, I don't know why :ugly:
But so far I managed to hold back...

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
It just make sense to postponed the big festival. Like Alix said, not worth the trip if you have to quarantine yourself at your expense, of course, for x numbers of days after your return in your country. Us, it's only 3 days and it's around $2000!. Rammstein has been postponed too. I have ticket for a indoor venue (LOG/Megadeth) and I hesitate to purchase it. I took a seat beside the aisle instead of being on the floor. Even if I got 1 dose, i'm not 100% safe.. yet. 2nd dose will be probably in july (instead of August). Thing are getting better.. for now. 300 case a day in Quebec (1k in Ontario). Since May 28th, Terrace are open (2 persons per table only), curfew lifted, we can invite people (up to 8) in our backyard. We are getting there!

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Just made an appointment for my vaccinations, need to wait another 16 days. I'm slightly disappointed.

That sucks :( Here they are now vaccinating one age group at a time (for example 40-44, 45-49..) and they open the booking sunday-monday midnight and then you could possibly book your time even for that week.

I still have to wait around 2 weeks until it's my age group's turn to book appointments. Kind of can't wait to get it because it'll make me feel at least a bit more safe visiting my grandma etc.

How is the corona situation in everyone's home country? As in how many new cases of infection per day etc? Today in Finland 113 new cases apparently.

Reaktionen: agresionpower

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
That sucks :( Here they are now vaccinating one age group at a time (for example 40-44, 45-49..) and they open the booking sunday-monday midnight and then you could possibly book your time even for that week.

I still have to wait around 2 weeks until it's my age group's turn to book appointments. Kind of can't wait to get it because it'll make me feel at least a bit more safe visiting my grandma etc.

How is the corona situation in everyone's home country? As in how many new cases of infection per day etc? Today in Finland 113 new cases apparently.

Yeah it's the same for me, I'm noot to scared for my own health but I don't want to accidentally kill somebody else :uff:

Here the numbers are going down lately. we currently have about 2000 cases a day.
About 300 people on the ICU, where we had over 600 last month.

Reaktionen: Milkie

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well yeah but Finland's population is half of the population of Belgium and we have been having less than 200 (and even less than 100) new cases per day.
True. But on a land's size, 3x the size of Begium! The density is way less in Finland, than it is in Belgium. ;)

The French-speaking part has sent all its invitations to ALL adults (18+) as from now! Next: the 50+ who have refused the first invitation, and then the 16-17 year olds.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Speaking of cold/flu season, parts of the country are getting snow right now (not just the ones that "normally" get it). Driving to work today my car registered that it was 6C at one point (the sun had already been up for about an hour, so...). Glad I work indoors. :ugly:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Speaking of cold/flu season, parts of the country are getting snow right now (not just the ones that "normally" get it). Driving to work today my car registered that it was 6C at one point (the sun had already been up for about an hour, so...). Glad I work indoors. :ugly:

Maybe the cold will kill off some of the mice that seem to plague some parts of Australia.