• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Yeah if I had the chance to go every year maybe I wouldn't be as hyped as Ive been in the last 2 years.
It's a big trip for me so I believe I'll be excited for wacken everytime I'll plan to go :p

Well when I was young it felt like a big trip to me too, and I was hyped back then.
But yeah, now it feels like a normal thing to do for me haha.

Reaktionen: AlaskaMetalTraveler

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yeah if I had the chance to go every year maybe I wouldn't be as hyped as Ive been in the last 2 years.
It's a big trip for me so I believe I'll be excited for wacken everytime I'll plan to go :p

Well when I was young it felt like a big trip to me too, and I was hyped back then.
I reckon it's just a small trip for me. Guess im more exited about the trip itself. Nice train rides.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Well, if you can find the time, you might have the 30th anniversairy next year. ;)
I will (most likely) do the same.

Yes I think I'll go too next year, hopefully the lineup will be great

Well Holland to Germany isn't a big trip as Canada-Germany(planification and cash wise) in my book :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Quark
27 Jan. 2018
It's a pretty big deal for me as I've wanted to go for years and just never made it. Plus, two of the things I love most in the world are heavy metal and Germany, so putting the two together is bound to make me happy!

Reaktionen: StrungOut84

StrungOut84

9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
It's a pretty big deal for me as I've wanted to go for years and just never made it. Plus, two of the things I love most in the world are heavy metal and Germany, so putting the two together is bound to make me happy!

Oh it will make you happy I can guarantee you ;)

It's the metal promised land, I couldn't believe I was there when I set foot in Wacken after a 15 years wait :p

Reaktionen: thesubtleknife
27 Jan. 2018
Oh it will make you happy I can guarantee you ;)

It's the metal promised land, I couldn't believe I was there when I set foot in Wacken after a 15 years wait :p
I just bet. :D

The very first festival I ever went to was Monsters Of Rock, Castle Donington, in 1988 (yep, I'm that old!). I was still at school, and I was the only heavy metal fan in my school. I walked in and saw thousands of people like me - denim, leather, band t-shirts. I'd never conceived of so many metalheads in one place. I can't explain the feeling of joy - like I'd found my spiritual home.

Ok, so perhaps after being to God knows how many gigs and festivals around the world I'll never quite recreate that feeling. But after 20+ years of wanting to come to Wacken, I think walking through that gate will feel pretty damn great. :heart:

StrungOut84

9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada

The very first festival I ever went to was Monsters Of Rock, Castle Donington, in 1988 (yep, I'm that old!). I was still at school, and I was the only heavy metal fan in my school. I walked in and saw thousands of people like me - denim, leather, band t-shirts. I'd never conceived of so many metalheads in one place. I can't explain the feeling of joy - like I'd found my spiritual home.

Ok, so perhaps after being to God knows how many gigs and festivals around the world I'll never quite recreate that feeling. But after 20+ years of wanting to come to Wacken, I think walking through that gate will feel pretty damn great. :heart:

Well IMO age is just a number, you gonna be/feel old only if you want to ;)

You might just get the same feeling, who knows! To finally see the Holy Land for real is incredible, after seeing so many times in videos.

Killdrums

21 März 2017
Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada

Donington '88 ? Awesome !!

If there was ever One festival in time that I could have visited (for both the good and the bad) it would be Monsters of Rock Donington '88. Just Maiden alone headlining on the 7th Son tour but the entire lineup was fantastic.

Reaktionen: thesubtleknife

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

I wasn't even in school yet in 1988 :D

Reaktionen: Killdrums