• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
so, it's milkies birthday today, but I guess we don't have to make a special thread for her since she hasn't been around lately.

Same here. I'm on and off but I can't stop thinking about this forum. With my new home, there's a lot of stuff to do (read beer) :D. If the spring can finally be here... I have a lot of cleaning to do outside and setup our garden and BBQ!!

Ohh, and I kegged my first beer : American Pale Ale

Reaktionen: agresionpower

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well, well, well... Look who's back ! :D

Are we going back in 2019 together ???
Ah, if you're going back next year, wanna split a train ride (Metal Train) by any chance?
We could maybe take a couchette then. From Cologne to Itzehoe in one ride. Bar and everything in it!
Dis-moi qqch! Comme ça je peux faire les arrangements l'an prochain. (août)
Free train ride also from here to Cologne, and... some time in good ol' Belgique. ;)

(seul désavantage: train leave late in Cologne. But on the other hand... good atmosphere in the station)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Ah, if you're going back next year, wanna split a train ride (Metal Train) by any chance?
We could maybe take a couchette then. From Cologne to Itzehoe in one ride. Bar and everything in it!
Dis-moi qqch! Comme ça je peux faire les arrangements l'an prochain. (août)
Free train ride also from here to Cologne, and... some time in good ol' Belgique. ;)

(seul désavantage: train leave late in Cologne. But on the other hand... good atmosphere in the station)

Probably yes. I already discussed with my girlfriend we talked about visiting the Trappist monastery in Belgium and also that I wanted to visit you before Wacken.

There's no disadvantage for me. Once i'm in europe on vacation, i'm happy :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Probably yes. I already discussed with my girlfriend we talked about visiting the Trappist monastery in Belgium and also that I wanted to visit you before Wacken.

There's no disadvantage for me. Once i'm in europe on vacation, i'm happy :)
OK.
Je pense que ma famille n'aura pas de problèmes, surtout que mes enfants ne parlent pas d'anglais, mais t'es billingue FR-EN.
On s'arrange pour les détails par MP. It's just a year. :)