THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

deth_head

12 Juli 2004
Website besuchen
We normally get the train as indicated on the first post of the thread. However, last year, we just thought "fuck it" and got a taxi straight back to Lubeck airport. It came to 90 euros. Not bad considering that this fayre was split between 4 people, and we got back to the airport with such quick pace.

rabidwolf86

3 Dez. 2006
hey, this is my first post, and the first time ill actually be able to go to wacken (just turned 18). i desperately want to go, but none of my friends want to go with me. i was wondering if many people at wacken will speak english, it is the only language im fluent in, and without a friend i dont know if i want to go if im not going to understand anybody.

And if anybody from Florida is going by some odd chance, drop me an e-mail Rabidwolf86@gmail.com

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
rabidwolf86 schrieb:
hey, this is my first post, and the first time ill actually be able to go to wacken (just turned 18). i desperately want to go, but none of my friends want to go with me. i was wondering if many people at wacken will speak english, it is the only language im fluent in, and without a friend i dont know if i want to go if im not going to understand anybody.

And if anybody from Florida is going by some odd chance, drop me an e-mail Rabidwolf86@gmail.com
English will do in Wacken!!!

And there is a site for US-travellers. www.wacken.us (although it's not really up to date)

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
You'll find most people speak English to some degree. Some more than others though...the Norwegians we camped near spoke better English than some of the people I came with...I've also found some Germans either don't speak much English or just don't want to....whilst others speak it fluently.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Sam Przyborowski schrieb:
You'll find most people speak English to some degree. Some more than others though...the Norwegians we camped near spoke better English than some of the people I came with...I've also found some Germans either don't speak much English or just don't want to....whilst others speak it fluently.

One thing I have discovered about most Norwegians-every time I go to Norway eager to practice my Norge I am disappointed because they are so thrilled to be able to practice their English that I rarely get the chance!

rabidwolf86

3 Dez. 2006
well, i guess its time to start saving money. i hope i can find someone to go with, but if i cant im goin either way. Ill see you in august.

\m/o\m/
|
/\

rabidwolf86

3 Dez. 2006
Got another noob question, anybody know what a cheap flight from florida will be...? and where i can find one?