Official FAQ Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Megadave

26 Mai 2009
Ok, thanks !

Next one : will the guys be wearing underwears under their kilts ?

As a True Scot all I will say is "Hell no!"

So here be my question: Apart from Running Wild have any of the other bands actually been confirmed as headliners or are they still to be announced?

Cheers!

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
As a True Scot all I will say is "Hell no!"
;)
So here be my question: Apart from Running Wild have any of the other bands actually been confirmed as headliners or are they still to be announced?
It's been mentionned "unofficially" somewhere on the forum that there are in fact 6 headliners : RW, Saxon, Machine Head, In Flames, H&H and Motorhead.
This is coherent with the R.O also, so you have them all !

(I'd like to add I REALLY miss a death metal headliner, but I'll be called a whining emo-cocksucker once again... ;) )

Metalfisch09

11 Apr. 2009
If you search the forum, there are about 2million people who want to see Turisas on a bigger Stage ( maybe Party Stage? ) - Is it possible to get them out of the little tent ???

7 Mai 2009
If you search the forum, there are about 2million people who want to see Turisas on a bigger Stage ( maybe Party Stage? ) - Is it possible to get them out of the little tent ???

Fact is that the question of "which band will play on which stage" isn't finally through. The whole crew is still working on making the billing better then it is right now.

8 Juni 2009
Wacken DVD 2008

Hello
Is there going to be a live DVD from Wacken 2008? I haven't read anything about one so far, if there is going to be one, when is it expected to be released and where can I buy it?

Thank you in advance