Official FAQ Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Update: es gibt Probleme mit der Migration von Benutzernamen mit Umlauten. Wir beheben das Problem derzeit!
    Das Problem ist behoben!

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DavideA345PHS

12 Juni 2009
Hi, i'm a metalhead hailing from Italy...when i came to Wacken last year i saw that some families living near the camping area gave people the opportunity to use their own showers and have a breakfast at their own houses ( clearly paying ), do you know if they do the same with their bathrooms ? This year i'm coming with my girlfriend and she'd prefer to avoid dealing with chemical toilets, that after few hours are already awful :p Thanx and bye

7 Mai 2009
Hi, i'm a metalhead hailing from Italy...when i came to Wacken last year i saw that some families living near the camping area gave people the opportunity to use their own showers and have a breakfast at their own houses ( clearly paying ), do you know if they do the same with their bathrooms ? This year i'm coming with my girlfriend and she'd prefer to avoid dealing with chemical toilets, that after few hours are already awful :p Thanx and bye

This is a pretty individual thing. I think there is no rule in generell that some people let you use their showers and some won't. You have to ask the people personally! ;)

Das Vi

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Apr. 2009
Kiel

You don't have to ask the people living there for a good toilet. There are some normal toilets on the camping site, but you have to pay for it.

DavideA345PHS

12 Juni 2009
Thanx a lot for answering people, of course it wouldn't be for every time she needs a toilet, only for something stronger :D Anyway i'll take a lot on the website to find these toilets you talk about ;) Thanx a lot and sorry if it's not so polite to talk about toilets :D

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
my question: is there going to be more buses available running between hamburg airport and wacken?

Last year there were three each day, right? I don´t think so. If you don´t like to wait that long, take the S-Bahn (S1) from Hamburg Airport (between 6 and 23 every 20 minute) to the Station "Altona". There jump into the train to Itzehoe and take the Busshuttle there to Wacken. :)
The trains from Altona to Itzehoe drive hourly.

cyber999

20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Last year there were three each day, right? I don´t think so. If you don´t like to wait that long, take the S-Bahn (S1) from Hamburg Airport (between 6 and 23 every 20 minute) to the Station "Altona". There jump into the train to Itzehoe and take the Busshuttle there to Wacken. :)
The trains from Altona to Itzehoe drive hourly.

yes i did that last year. so, first of all i have to get the bus 110 to olsdorf and than s-bahn (s1) to altona , than the train to itzehoe and the shuttle bus, right?

danke schon

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
yes i did that last year. so, first of all i have to get the bus 110 to olsdorf and than s-bahn (s1) to altona , than the train to itzehoe and the shuttle bus, right?

danke schon

Noooo :) Since last December we have the S1 directly from the airport to Altona, no need anymore to take the bus :)