• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello All.

My name is Mike, I am 37 from the US in the cold state of Minnesota. This will be my first WOA and I can't wait. Just got my tickets last night as part of the raffle. I plan to be on here a lot as I will probably have quite a few questions between now and next year's show as this will be my first trip to Europe as well.

Mike

welcome, enjoy your stay!

TrinktnixxX

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 März 2012
Norderstedt/Hamburg
Hello All.

My name is Mike, I am 37 from the US in the cold state of Minnesota. This will be my first WOA and I can't wait. Just got my tickets last night as part of the raffle. I plan to be on here a lot as I will probably have quite a few questions between now and next year's show as this will be my first trip to Europe as well.

Mike

THE *OLD WORLD* WiLL KICK YOUR METALASS .....Welcome;);););););););););););););););););););););););););)

nickm

18 Okt. 2013
UK
Hallo alles!
I'm Nick, (male) age 39 from England. My first Wacken, I figured 25th anniversary, so should be a goodun! Was very pleased to get a place in the raffle. I really like Tobias Sammet, great attitude, glad Avantasia is playing. Saw Gamma Ray and Helloween in London earlier this year, would be great if either of them played :) Looking forwards to Amon Amarth too.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hallo alles!
I'm Nick, (male) age 39 from England. My first Wacken, I figured 25th anniversary, so should be a goodun! Was very pleased to get a place in the raffle. I really like Tobias Sammet, great attitude, glad Avantasia is playing. Saw Gamma Ray and Helloween in London earlier this year, would be great if either of them played :) Looking forwards to Amon Amarth too.

Welcome!

raylouie

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2013
Colorado
Hallo alles!

Hello & welcome.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Hi all you Newish people! Make sure you come hang out in the 50k Thread! Welcome to Wacken! I wish I could make it next year too but we went this year - maybe back in 2015 - we'll see.

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow
Hallo alles!

Greetings! How you getting there?

MetalRomain

6 Juni 2007
Rotterdam, Holland
Hey All,

I'm a newbie to this forum, but not a Newbie in the World of Metal...
Also i'v been to wacken in 07 & 08....
Now 2014 will be my comeback to Wacken =)

I'm Romain,
29 Years old, from Rotterdam, The Netherlands and I Play guitar in a Thrash/Death Band called Malignity.

Would be awesome to get to know some folks cause i'm traveling alone to Wacken 2014...

Cheers,
Ro