• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Zachia

Pleasure being here amongst all you Metalheads. Looking forward to meeting all of you and having a smashing time \m/

By the way takin another bow for the night for the 2000+ posts by Zachia in 2 months Truly Awesome..

My back s paining now - 3rd straight bow today - Finnchick has finally slept off :) no reply frm her :)

I just found something else to do. I don't sleep that early :ugly:

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
Hi everybody

I was going through the Wacken forum , read a lot about the Wacken history , the stories running this year and the fantastic work done by Nemesis in replying to all the queries.

I was wondering where to being interacting with all you metalheads and the newbie forum seemed most apt to begin

So here i am

I am Karan

M/F - male

I am from Delhi , India.

I am 29

Unlike most of you who have been to Wacken so many times, this will be my first time . Its been a dream for about 7 years now and I feel on top of the world by just imagining I will be there attending Worlds bggest and heavieast Concert with the most gruesome metalheads. ( I wonder what will happen when I am actually there)

My favourite bands - Dimmu Borgir ( Been listnin to them since 8 years now ) Amon Amarth , Cradle of Filth , In Flames , Sepultura , Suffocation ,

So guys that was a little about me. Would love to make some friends here.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Wacken.

Cheers.

Been absent for a few day's so welcome :)

But what did I do... ??? (It's monday morning. My head feels like mash)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Hi everybody

I was going through the Wacken forum , read a lot about the Wacken history , the stories running this year and the fantastic work done by Nemesis in replying to all the queries.

I was wondering where to being interacting with all you metalheads and the newbie forum seemed most apt to begin

So here i am

I am Karan

M/F - male

I am from Delhi , India.

I am 29

Unlike most of you who have been to Wacken so many times, this will be my first time . Its been a dream for about 7 years now and I feel on top of the world by just imagining I will be there attending Worlds bggest and heavieast Concert with the most gruesome metalheads. ( I wonder what will happen when I am actually there)

My favourite bands - Dimmu Borgir ( Been listnin to them since 8 years now ) Amon Amarth , Cradle of Filth , In Flames , Sepultura , Suffocation ,

So guys that was a little about me. Would love to make some friends here.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Wacken.

Cheers.

Welcome my friend, hope you have a awesome at WOA! :D