• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Karan

15 Juli 2012
Delhi , India

Zachia

Pleasure being here amongst all you Metalheads. Looking forward to meeting all of you and having a smashing time \m/

By the way takin another bow for the night for the 2000+ posts by Zachia in 2 months Truly Awesome..

My back s paining now - 3rd straight bow today - Finnchick has finally slept off :) no reply frm her :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi everybody

I was going through the Wacken forum , read a lot about the Wacken history , the stories running this year and the fantastic work done by Nemesis in replying to all the queries.

I was wondering where to being interacting with all you metalheads and the newbie forum seemed most apt to begin

So here i am

I am Karan

M/F - male

I am from Delhi , India.

I am 29

Unlike most of you who have been to Wacken so many times, this will be my first time . Its been a dream for about 7 years now and I feel on top of the world by just imagining I will be there attending Worlds bggest and heavieast Concert with the most gruesome metalheads. ( I wonder what will happen when I am actually there)

My favourite bands - Dimmu Borgir ( Been listnin to them since 8 years now ) Amon Amarth , Cradle of Filth , In Flames , Sepultura , Suffocation ,

So guys that was a little about me. Would love to make some friends here.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Wacken.

Cheers.

Welcxome to the forum that makes crazy! :)

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Zachia

Pleasure being here amongst all you Metalheads. Looking forward to meeting all of you and having a smashing time \m/

By the way takin another bow for the night for the 2000+ posts by Zachia in 2 months Truly Aweso:)

:o:o:o
Please look in the thread "Wacken-Forumstreffen 2012 "in the Forum "Forentreffen"(it's Ok to write in english there) and put your name on the list if you like. It's the thread wehere we're planing our board meeting.