• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

raylouie

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2013
Colorado
They have their own spot. I believe they take over "B" area. I am going to assume that since everyone there will be in rental tents they will probably have a little better security walking around to keep their equipment safe (at least I hope)

I have never used the tents/service before but since there was no way to bring all my camping stuff with me from Canada and I really wanted to camp that seemed like a good idea ;)

I went with Ready to Rock festival camping. BTW, other than steel toe boots, should I bring mud boots?

Kr1og3N

4 Juni 2013
Bergamo- ITA
Hi guys,

After 6 long years this summer I'll come to Wacken again :cool: !!
I'm so excited...It'll be my first time alone !
Looking forward to metal fellows metalheadz and get a metal overload :D
Btw I have a free place in my truck, just let me know if anybody might need a lift from Munich area.

raylouie

13 Mai 2013
Colorado
Hi guys,

After 6 long years this summer I'll come to Wacken again :cool: !!
I'm so excited...It'll be my first time alone !
Looking forward to metal fellows metalheadz and get a metal overload :D
Btw I have a free place in my truck, just let me know if anybody might need a lift from Munich area.

Same here, alone & ready to rock!

dave2564

12 Juni 2013
Hi there, new around here.

I am coming over with a coach tour to Wacken for my first time here. I will be coming alone but am bound to get to know some people at the fest to add to Facebook etc... Done Download a few times before so no newbie to festivals but never done one outside the UK. Very excited.

ThunderZtorm

10 Aug. 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
Third year at Wacken this year.

Our camp is a little less international than usual:

1 Dane, living in Ireland
3 Finns, living in Ireland
2 Finns, living in Finland

Usually we'd have a few Slovaks there as well, but alas, no money this year..

Tri-6

13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
I'm coming with my only buddy in financial shape to make the trip, that doesn't have kids to worry about as well. He's not even into metal beyond basic stuff like Judas Priest, Maiden, or Sabbath and even that only casually. So I'll have to find people to party with and talk metal with.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
You'd usually arrive at the entrance with the shuttle bus from Itzehoe, get in line, get wristband and full metal bag, then go to the campground to find a spot for your tent.

At least that's what my group's done every year so far.

I can confirm this. As with all large scale camping festivals, you won't be permitted to enter the camping grounds/markets/arena without a wristband.