Line-up-Laberthread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

fuzzzy

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Juli 2015
n paar stehn bei fb W:O:A Metal Battle - was ich gefunden hab hab ich eingetragen siehe signatur

Deuce

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Aug. 2011
Hab außerdem noch ne (vielleicht blöde) Frage in die Runde: Im Lineup steht ja der gute Herr Lindemann mit vollem Namen. Ist das einfach sein Alias für Lindemann nachdem Tägtgren ausgestiegen ist? Bin etwas verwirrt, ob ich da Rammstein-, Lindemann-, gänzlich andere Songs oder ne Mischung aus allem erwarten soll :D
Normalerweise spielt der Lindemann Songs

Reaktionen: MasterOfBanana

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Mit was für einer Begründung wurden die Termine abgesagt?
Leider fällt das Konzert aus :(

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are sorry to announce that we are having to cancel our European Dates in may/june.
we will hopefully be able to make it up for those shows in 2023.

LG
Dolores

OVER KILL + DARKNESS

Bereits gekaufte Tickets können an der jeweiligen VVK-Stelle zurückgegeben werden.

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are sorry to announce that we are having to cancel our European Dates in may/june.

LG
Dolores

OVER KILL + DARKNESS

Bereits gekaufte Tickets können an der jeweiligen VVK-Stelle zurückgegeben werden.
Somit auch raus bei der Full Metal Cruise..

Blake

Schnucki
5 Aug. 2014
Rheinhessen

LG
Dolores

OVER KILL + DARKNESS

Leider mal wieder eine nichtssagende Aussage.
Hoffen wir mal das beste.

Reaktionen: The_Demon

Volbeat90210

W:O:A Metalhead
5 Jan. 2019
Vermutlich wieder Kosten..
DME promotions:
Sad news, folks. Due to Manor Fest in the UK being cancelled, Overkill are forced to cancel the rest of the dates on the planned trip. Refunds will be issued from point of purchase. Rest assured that Overkill will return to Ireland when they next tour Europe in support of their next album. Also working on some Evile headline shows right now too. Sorry again, people - this is completely beyond the control of DME and all bands involved.

Overkill statement:
'Due to unforeseen circumstances we are sorry to announce that we are having to cancel our European dates in May & June.
We will hopefully be able to make it up for those shows in 2023.'

Manor fest wurde abgesagt ,da nicht mehr Kosten deckend..das wurde so kommuniziert. Für Overkill passt ggf die Gesamtrechnung nicht mehr.

Hier das statememt vom manor fest:

Hi Everyone,
As you're well aware. That was possibly the worst decision I have ever had to do.I apologize to you all. I know that this is not enough.
But when you're forced into making that decision it hurts. It hurts so much and continues to do so
Not only does it hurt me, it hurts you, it hurts promoters and it hurts the bands.
So again, from me and from the team..Sorry!I would love to say on here but obviously for legal reasons I just can't.
But everything will come out in time, rest assured!Those who know, know the situation and it's something we will never get into again.
I'd like to send my heartfelt gratitude to all the bands, promoters, friends, family and fellow Manorfesters for their kind words and support.
And for reaching outWe will get through this and I know it's hard but there is so much as a team we have learned and believe me it WILL NOT happen again.
This has been one harsh lesson learned and one we don't want to learn again.
I know you're all mad at me and about leaving it so late but honestly until Thursday night things were still possibleIt pains me everytime I think about it.
But we must move on and make 2023 at Whittlebury the festival that it deserves.I must thank everyone for rolling over their tickets so far. It's been amazing.Also awesome to see the metal community getting together to make sure that some of the bands have some awesome gigs here in the UK.So a big thank you to the promoters.We will be issuing refunds from Monday but as I have said to people in the emails please bear with us we aim to get these done asap!We are also talking to the venue this week regarding hotel rooms and dates for 2023.
Again I will always be accessible here , especially on the forum to answer any questions and to talk.I will be posting all the gigs that have been sorted for the likes of EC, Midnight, Night Demon etc:So lets make sure that these gigs are sold out to the max!We will be more transparent than ever for the 2023 edition..We will keep you posted all the way regarding ticket sales, band announcements and any offers that we have planned.I know trust and respect have to be earned, that is what we expect to do. I've hurt you all and I am so sorry!With the team that we now have for the 2023 edition believe me it will never be postponed again!
I always speak from the heart and maybe that hinders me sometimes but that's just me..To be dishonest in any way especially to you guys this was never our intention.As soon as we were forced to do what we did we let you know straight away. Like I say I just don't want another evening like I did on Thursday.

Wayne

Zuletzt bearbeitet: