Ich hasse meine Katze weil

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gorefield

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
Düsseldorf
Hammered_gods schrieb:
When I was 3 years old, I was sleeping with my parents and one night I pissed on my moms back in the sleep.....See you dont even need a cat :D

When I was a kid there was a time when I was vomiting every second or third day. I think that also wasn't very funny for my parents, above all they had to buy new bed-linen once in a month... :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Gorefield schrieb:
When I was a kid there was a time when I was vomiting every second or third day. I think that also wasn't very funny for my parents, above all they had to buy new bed-linen once in a month... :D

Once I went to the children camp when I was 9 or so, and one girl who was sleepin on the bed above me vomited on the wall and it run down to me :D:D:D At least she didnt eat any vegetables cause it would do bigger mess :D

Gorefield

24 Nov. 2001
Düsseldorf
I had a nice "vomiting experience" at the orthodontist. The nurse started to make a replica of my denture and in that moment i started to vomit. Her overall was full of my puke just like the chair and the carped floor. They had to send the other patients out of the surgery to clean up und disinfect the room. Everything smelled of a mixture of gastric acid and the lasagna I ate before. :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Gorefield schrieb:
I had a nice "vomiting experience" at the orthodontist. The nurse started to make a replica of my denture and in that moment i started to vomit. Her overall was full of my puke just like the chair and the carped floor. They had to send the other patients out of the surgery to clean up und disinfect the room. Everything smelled of a mixture of gastric acid and the lasagna I ate before. :D

Yummy :D Reminds me that my vacuum cleaner still smells like puke....well they have warned me that I am not suppose to vacuum my puke, but I was lazy to clean it in any other way :D:D:D:D

Gorefield

24 Nov. 2001
Düsseldorf
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Yummy :D Reminds me that my vacuum cleaner still smells like puke....well they have warned me that I am not suppose to vacuum my puke, but I was lazy to clean it in any other way :D:D:D:D

Hmm... I think you can give it back if there is not an advise in the manual not to use it to vacuum puke... :D

villeman

25 Nov. 2001
Rethem Moor
www.facebook.com
once (not far) i fell asleep while puking out of the bed to the trashpot in my room, 0700 i woke up and wondered about my wet pillow, than i changed my pillow and bettlaken and fell again asleep (whitout to puke)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Gorefield schrieb:
Hmm... I think you can give it back if there is not an advise in the manual not to use it to vacuum puke... :D

Do you think that there is written in american products manual that you shouldnt vacuum shit, piss, cum and puke with it ?:D:D:D One woman won a suit case because the microwave manual doesnt says that you shouldnt put cat in it....:D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
villeman schrieb:
once (not far) i fell asleep while puking out of the bed to the trashpot in my room, 0700 i woke up and wondered about my wet pillow, than i changed my pillow and bettlaken and fell again asleep (whitout to puke)

Well I was allways wondering, how can somebody puke in the sleep...til I last year woke up and wondered who has vomited into my CDs on he ground :D:D:D:D But it wasnt that bad after all. If I would suffocate with it I would even realize it, how drunk I was. :D:D:D

Gorefield

24 Nov. 2001
Düsseldorf
Hammered_gods schrieb:
Do you think that there is written in american products manual that you shouldnt vacuum shit, piss, cum and puke with it ?:D:D:D One woman won a suit case because the microwave manual doesnt says that you shouldnt put cat in it....:D:D:D:D

I know a similar story about a woman who put her dong into the microwave. :D
But even sicker are the reports about men who tried to get a blowjob from their vacuum cleaner. Some of them can't get a blowjob by anyone anymore! :D :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Gorefield schrieb:
I know a similar story about a woman who put her dong into the microwave. :D
But even sicker are the reports about men who tried to get a blowjob from their vacuum cleaner. Some of them can't get a blowjob by anyone anymore! :D :D

That has to be definitely a very nice feeling :D:D:D People allways stick their bodyparts where they shouldnt....maybe their parents didnt tell them "Dont stick your dick into vacuum cleaner, your fingers into elecricity and cat into microwave or we wont let you watch TV" too many times during their childhood :D:D:D:D

Poser

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Juni 2003
Morgue sweet home Stuttgart
Website besuchen
Meine Katze hat mir früher immer in meinen Legokasten gepisst, pisst auch regelmäßig in Reisetaschen... Einmal bin ich nachts besoffen nach Hause gekommen und dann hat die Katze mir in den Zeh gebissen und als ich sie wegschieben wollte,da hat sie mir noch den Arm zerkratzt.Letztens hat meine Freundin die Katze gestreichelt und auf einmal beisst die Katze zu... Das Ende vom Lied war ne Blutvergiftung... Ich hätte die Katze am liebsten gehäutet... meine freundin hat sich aber für das tier ausgeprochen...unverständlich :rolleyes: