Anti-Cradle of Tits

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

filth

23 Dez. 2002
Dundee, Scotland
www.cradle-of-fear.com
Originally posted by JonB666
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I was absolutely gutted. I have to put up with these posers all the time in Britain. CoF merchandise in the shops, on MTV and 12 year olds with their "controversial" T-Shirts on. I found it quite ironic that Iced Earth carry the legend "Fuck Posers" and they may very well have a group of them playing before them. :(

I am a big Cradle Fan (and im 23 not 12), most big bands have a fan base that are young as well as their more mature fans, this is not a reason not to like them.

filth

23 Dez. 2002
Dundee, Scotland
www.cradle-of-fear.com
Originally posted by JonB666
Cradle Of Filth give black metal a bad name. All the "gothy-vampire kiddies" don't know true black metal. How about ThornSpawn instead. That's true black metal.

And as for the MTV thing all we get here is Nu-Metal and erm...Cradle Of Filth. Make up your own mind about that.

Dont be so damn stupid, do you actually know what the norweigans got upto 10 years ago, if not do some research and you will find its not COF that give BM a bad name but dickheads Like Varg, Euronymous (RIP) etc etc.

JonB666

13 Apr. 2002
Liverpool,England
Website besuchen
Yeah I know all about the Neo-Nazi Black Metal bands. I don't think I'm stupid tho:). As far as fans are concerned all "true" metal fans I know hate Cradle. They sold out a long time ago. My friend said the other day "Cradle Of Filth are the Steps of the metal industry" A lot of their fans are children who are swayed by the image of the "Goth". Metal fans who liked them when they had first come out have grown up and moved on to things that are actually extreme and not commercial. I hope they get boo-ed off stage. Posing bastards.

NP - Thornspawn - Diabolical Poser Holocaust

9 Dez. 2002
Eindhoven
Website besuchen
You can like COF's music or not ( i think they are damn good ) but being against them is just pathethic.

Although i think they over do their act a bit, the guys are unlike for example marilyn manson, normal people. they say it is just an act, they are not satanic or anything, just an act. i don't see a problem in that.

I do believe they make the music they like themselves, not to become popular.

Often i am amazed that people are bitching about others folowing crowds and oppinions, while i have the idea many of those people do that themselves. If you would truly not give a shit about others oppinions, why would you start anti threads?

Just respect eachothers opinion...

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
I like Hammerfall and Cradle of Filth

JonB666: What dop yousay about all Anti-Hammerfall-people?
Before you write something, always think ofother things

That thing that happened to Joakim Cans was a big disappointment.

metal joins people but because some don't like Hammerfall, Black metal or something, people must at least respect eachothers

Metal will never die, whether it is black metal, death metal or power metal and so on.

Of course you britains can get too much of CoF, what I know, you lack good metal bands. Of course then they are played everywhere.

filth

23 Dez. 2002
Dundee, Scotland
www.cradle-of-fear.com
hi putridtorture I thought it was you.

JonB666 to be honest Cradle Of Filth do not actually claim to be black metal, it is the fans that class them as this. And regarding the fact that you claim that they are a kiddies band, youve obviously never seen bands like slipknot mudvayne etc etc.

You cannot discredit them just because they have fans that happen to be kids, I have been to sveral Cradle gigs and the average age was roughly 25 in fact I couldve probably counted on 1 hand how many undeer 16's there were

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
CoF... I have to post my 2 bits.

I saw them play live once in Seattle. I went because Nile were opening for them. They came out with their 1st album, which was really good, but then all the idiots like Varg and Euronymous started up their stupid shit in Norway, church burnings and the like.

Right away, the english press were looking for bands in England who were like that, so they looked at CoF right away, even though they weren't about that. So sure they sold out, but they were kind of driven to do that, becasue if they hadn't they wouldn't have been able to survive.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
well i like cradle of filth ....and i have to agree with whoever says they are not black metal ......they ARE NOT BLACK METAL and dont claim to be ....also yeah they have lots of young fans ...but so do Iron Maiden
they put on a good show live ...maybe they would not be my band of choice for wacken ...but if they are playing then fine i have no problem with that .....it could be worse ...a lot worse :)

HectoR666

27 Okt. 2002
Liverpool, UK
Website besuchen
black metal?

this is from the official cradle of filth site if u dont believe me take a look its top paragraph on the biography section...

''Touched By Jesus, Fingered By God', a slogan from a T-shirt produced by Cradle Of Filth's own merchandise enterprise Vampyrotica. Tasteless? Maybe. Provocative? Certainly. Necessary? Well, that one will always be debatable. Cradle Of Filth are just doing their job. They are the biggest black metal band in the world, and are not only performing it, but also living it to the fullest. From BBC documentaries to features in cult style magazine The Face, worldwide tours and awards, and even female and male adoration alike, Cradle Of Filth, love them or hate them, have a business acumen second to none.

fuck you very much

HectoR666

27 Okt. 2002
Liverpool, UK
Website besuchen
well then

i believe i have made my point as you can see they claim to be the 'biggest black metal band in the world'. oh and dani got beat up because he was making racist comments and so he payed the price. joacim of hammerfall was beat up by someone who didnt like hammerfall. dani deserved it there was a reason.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
All im saying is that the principle of evil made flesh was great and now they suck big time...i couldnt gove a fuck if they play or not but they also ripped my friend off after he designed a shirt for them and they are arrogant cunts..

simple