Anti-Cradle of Tits

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
No worries here!

Chose Maiden just because they ARE a commercial band, even though the band members themselves might not do it for the money.

And I'm not into CoF myself, I hate the singing voice and I think the image part suck.

But still, it's metal for some people, and everyone has a right to listen to what they feel is good music.

I guess since the Wacken crew has invited CoF to the festival someone on the crew must feel that they fit in.

What I really am against is, like I did write early in this thread, anti-band threads, because it might end up with what happened to the guy in Hammerfall, someone breaking a glas on his face just because they don't like thier music, that just suck.

Metal or no metal, violence is fun to joke about, killing christians and all, but real violence in life always suck.
So, I've said it many times, I'll probably say it plenty more:
There's a lot more to be done at Wacken when a band you don't like are playing, join me and the rest of the crowd that won't be wacthing CoF at one of the beer stands and lets get drunk instead :)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
I saw C.O.F once and i was well looking forward to it

But opinion after the gig ?

FUCKING SHIT!

reasons ? sound was bollocks..dani was acting like 3 year child getting pissed off with everyone...so he can fuck off

Thanks to cradle of shit me and my friend got stuck in another city in england and having to wait until 4am in the morning to get a cab home which cost 40 english pounds (over 60 euros)

Thank you very much cradle of crap i hope u all die in a very nasty accident like maybe getting run over by a high speed train

:p