An open letter to the anti-war crowd

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by Metalsulm
Well, this is a really interesting thread (NOT the topic, but most of the postings;)), but i´m afraid i´ll have to go to bed, now...

Keep on beeing "open-minded", Warthog;)...like the most of the americans are, as i know from my very own experience...there are always some stupid bastards in EVERY crowd..

"Revoluion Calling" from Queensryche says it all....

So Good Night

Yes, I totaly agree and want to stay here a bit longer to follow and join it - sleep well!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Originally posted by Der Helm
I think this has happend more than once in history, the only thing we can do about this is to learn from the past.
And BOY did we learn our lesson. Painfully.
NEVER again.
Oh lord have mercy with any Nazipunk that crosses my way, I will have none

Yes that´s true, maybe this is the problem with "USA" - they never lost a war in their own country, so there was nothing to learn for em - I don´t talk to every American, just to all of em who still want war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Reminds me of "Southpark the Movie" and it´s hard to hear that from a socalled "modern, democratic country"

So you too see a relationship between Bush and Hitler? But isn´t it forbidden to say it loud? :mad:

Yeah, and there are some people who'd want to deport me for saying that. :mad: I heard that at least one politician in Germany had to resign for saying that exact same thing...

Oh well, there *is* a very important difference. Hitler was an evil genius. Bush is just an idiot.

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Supercharger
Hmm..I think the French and German policital leaders are grieving their policital mistake..they don't have any influence now whatsoever what will happen in the future of Iraq..

..at least, our governments were more or less with the thoughts of the large majority of people, not like in England or Spain where 90% of people were against. It seems stupid to discuss with american warmongers. They should stay watching "The patriot" with Mel Gibson in front of their TV, prai$e their american god in their own divine country instead of playing the heros wannabes throughout the world in their own interest. If Saddam was in power, it was due to the american politics in the past. If Bin Laden has got some power, it was due to the american politics in the past.

All their anti-french or anti-german propagands were full of xenophobic hatred against us. Here, we criticize the governement and the war-like americans, not the whole people.

I am happy of the whole anti-war movement throughout the world.

Smeagol

P.S. : where are the so-called massive destruction weapons?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us

Originally posted by Der Helm

Oh lord have mercy with any Nazipunk that crosses my way, I will have none

Do you still have problems with a lot of these over there? There are some pretty active skinhead movements around here. Though they usually know better than to crawl out of the hills.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Originally posted by Warthog
Yeah, and there are some people who'd want to deport me for saying that. :mad: I heard that at least one politician in Germany had to resign for saying that exact same thing...

Oh well, there *is* a very important difference. Hitler was an evil genius. Bush is just an idiot.

Yes that happened and it´s a pitty to see that the truth is forbidden :(

That´s right, but Bush isn´t it aone, he has a lot of powerfull+ people telling him what to do and that might give a very dangerous connection....

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I´m sorry to hear that, hope you´ll see em soon and well......

Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Hope they get back soon enough... I lost a friend in a motorcycle accident last night, terrible...:(

thanks guys, I appreciate...I still talk to one of them by email, he's doing ok....they still have him sitting in Bahrain, he doesn't know what's going on. The others, I don't know.

@RnR - I'm sorry about your friend :( My friend's father was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident a few years ago...I can only imagine. Don't let it stop you from riding, your friend wouldn't want it that way!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Do you still have problems with a lot of these over there? There are some pretty active skinhead movements around here. Though they usually know better than to crawl out of the hills.

Not that big problem, but sure some are left :(

@R´n´R: I´m sad to hear that from your friend, I know how that feels :(

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us

Yes that´s true, maybe this is the problem with "USA" - they never lost a war in their own country, so there was nothing to learn for em - I don´t talk to every American, just to all of em who still want war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's *almost* true. We did lose Vietnam...or rather, we backed out of it. For many years, people denied that Vietnam even happened, because they didn't want to admit that the US ever lost a war. Vietnam vets lost their jobs, lost their homes, lost their families...even though most of them were drafted into the army and didn't want to fight in the first place.

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knuck

There are some people who'd want to deport me for saying that. :mad:

Don't worry, you can apply for Asylum in germany once you are on wacken :D

About that evil genius, I would not agree, he was a madman, but a madman who could SPEAK