An open letter to the anti-war crowd

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Seems like you forgot that if you don´t follow Bush, you are against him - he realy told this on tV AND that sluti realy believes everything that is told to him/her by the great leader Mr Bush junior...
Like I said, I can differentiate (hm?) between a leader and the people

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Originally posted by Der Helm
ok, whats "unterscheiden" in englisch ?

enlighten me

well..in the case of your sentence..."tell the difference between" or "distinguish between the people and blablbala"

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Originally posted by Zombi
well..in the case of your sentence..."tell the difference between" or "distinguish between the people and blablbala"
Actually distinguish was the word I was aiming at.
Thanks.

Anyone seen Metalslut around ?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

It´s realy sad to recognise, that even now in the 21st century still there are people who believes everything that is told to em....

haha..welcome to the human race..

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Yes I know and ithat is one of the things that makes us as stupid as we are...
Actually,from what I heard from other people from the USA, its not THAT easy to get the informations you want. If you don't know how to use google that is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Actually,from what I heard from other people from the USA, its not THAT easy to get the informations you want. If you don't know how to use google that is.

That might be true, but that is no reason to believe everything you see - especialy if you know, that you just see one way of view :mad:

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

That might be true, but that is no reason to believe everything you see - especialy if you know, that you just see one way of view :mad:

Yep, go to the Spiegel website and read the article about the "propaganda" of the bush administration

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Yep, go to the Spiegel website and read the article about the "propaganda" of the bush administration

Have you read the book from Michael Moore "Stupid White Men"?

I always want to see the "propaganda from both sides and some who call themself objectiv (can I say that in english) and the truth is somewhere in the middle of it all.

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good point, knucklehead!

Have you read the book from Michael Moore "Stupid White Men"?

I always want to see the "propaganda from both sides and some who call themself objectiv (can I say that in english) and the truth is somewhere in the middle of it all.
I really want to read it, Is it out as paperback yet ? Really as good as everyone tells me ?