AIRBOURNE - THEIR ONE AND ONLY OPEN AIR SHOW IN GERMANY 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bluecheer

12 März 2009
what the fuck!

is the matter with this festival...!!!!!?????

I am so fucking pissed at this shit! Are you pretending that you like this crap of a festival? I have never been to Wacken but always dreamed of it. This year I had my 35th birthday and thought to myself - yes I fucking gonna give myself a present - this year I'm going to Wacken! I earn quite a lot more than my great fucking metal head of a brother - so I gave him a ticket so I didn't have to go by myself! We are both headbaning fucking maniacs who loves the hard shit, but never had the money... And now we see that fucking shit Airborn are some kind of news!??? Is this a joke? What about the 20th Wacken celebration??

Fuck this shit - I rather stay home and listen to some great shit and dont give a fuck.... We always go to Sweden Rock Festival and that has given us most of the bands that will play on this festival this year.. Who needs a ticket or two?? WHY did I buy this year..!!?? I fucking regret this shit...

*puke at the shit festival Wacken is presenting* Whhhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belsebub

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com

I am so fucking pissed at this shit! Are you pretending that you like this crap of a festival? I have never been to Wacken but always dreamed of it. This year I had my 35th birthday and thought to myself - yes I fucking gonna give myself a present - this year I'm going to Wacken! I earn quite a lot more than my great fucking metal head of a brother - so I gave him a ticket so I didn't have to go by myself! We are both headbaning fucking maniacs who loves the hard shit, but never had the money... And now we see that fucking shit Airborn are some kind of news!??? Is this a joke? What about the 20th Wacken celebration??

Fuck this shit - I rather stay home and listen to some great shit and dont give a fuck.... We always go to Sweden Rock Festival and that has given us most of the bands that will play on this festival this year.. Who needs a ticket or two?? WHY did I buy this year..!!?? I fucking regret this shit...

*puke at the shit festival Wacken is presenting* Whhhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belsebub

You'll find plenty of people who'll be glad to buy your tickets, man. ;)

But you'd understand them, if you had ever seen Airbourne on stage.

Metalhead of switzerland

W:O:A Metalmaster

Belsebub

If you really love the hard shit, maybe your money would be better spent on an extended SM-Session including some belgian chocolate:o:p

bluecheer

12 März 2009
You'll find plenty of people who'll be glad to buy your tickets, man. ;)

But you'd understand them, if you had ever seen Airbourne on stage.

Shure that is true - and a good option. I have seen Aribourne on stage before and they delivered - don't get me wrong... but I exptect much more when we travel from Sweden. We have seen them before and today the WOA is a copy of SRM (Sweden fucking Rock Festival) and not more... They just don't live up to the expectations that people have and that is gonna cost them my trust.... Give me a reason to come down to Germany!! A reason I haven't seen before at SRM!

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Shure that is true - and a good option. I have seen Aribourne on stage before and they delivered - don't get me wrong... but I exptect much more when we travel from Sweden. We have seen them before and today the WOA is a copy of SRM (Sweden fucking Rock Festival) and not more... They just don't live up to the expectations that people have and that is gonna cost them my trust.... Give me a reason to come down to Germany!! A reason I haven't seen before at SRM!

Well, I totally agree with you that this year's billing is quite disappointing. Don't know the reasons why, perhaps it's just bad luck.
I've got quite a long way to Wacken as well, and I don't have a ticket yet, but probably I won't have enough spare time this summer anyway...
I was just going to say "The Sweden Rock line-up looks much better in my eyes", but apart from Dream Theater that's not even true... :confused:

9 März 2009
I agree with Bluecheer, get to fucking work!

Seriously, the line up so far is SO inconsistent. We need variety! More bands! Better bands!

SUFFOCATION!

Rottenkev

24 Feb. 2009
Husum
www.myspace.com
nicht so mein ding ^^

Wünsche für W:O:A 2009

Dying Fetus,Brodequin,Cephalic Carnage,Cryptopsy,Waking The Cadaver,
und die ladys von Six Feet Under könnt ich auch gut nochmal sehn!!

Nargos666

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Juni 2003
Buxtehude
Website besuchen
jetzt ärgersts mich doch, dass ich kein ticket habe, vor allem weils laut orga die einzige show in Ger ist. Hab sie letztes jahr gesehen und war total begeistert. habe live lange nicht mehr solche energie gesehen. DAS WÄRE auf jeden fall MEIN highlight 2009