• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
There's this lady at work right...every time she comments on my weight, when I go to check I have in fact shrunk in size. Just today she said something along the lines of "you've lost more weight haven't you?" and I said I was pretty sure I gained a bit, and she didn't agree. Anyway, I went for my pinch test today, and my body fat % was at its lowest and lean mass was pretty much at my goal weight. This, after a dreadful weekend, spending the last 5 days trying really hard to undo it all, and thought I'd be stoked if my weight stayed the same.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
There's this lady at work right...every time she comments on my weight, when I go to check I have in fact shrunk in size. Just today she said something along the lines of "you've lost more weight haven't you?" and I said I was pretty sure I gained a bit, and she didn't agree. Anyway, I went for my pinch test today, and my body fat % was at its lowest and lean mass was pretty much at my goal weight. This, after a dreadful weekend, spending the last 5 days trying really hard to undo it all, and thought I'd be stoked if my weight stayed the same.

so that's good right?

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada

Awesome!

I still have about 30 lbs to go before I get close to where I want to be. I was hoping that I could have pulled it off in a year but I just had too much to lose. I'm down 60 lbs though and that's darn good!

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I was speaking to my brother earlier about gym/weight training, and all I wanted to know was (to the best of his knowledge), how long it would take for my arms to stop hurting. After a good 10 minutes of him making fun of how weak I am and going on about how strong he is now, I finally got an answer out of him after having to repeat myself 3 times :o

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Found out a few months ago that one of the newer nurses at work is into metal. We found each other out after attending a gig her father had organised and saw each other there :p Got talking about Wacken in the lunch room :D Good times :D Pretty sure I made her jealous cos she hasn't been yet.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I was speaking to my brother earlier about gym/weight training, and all I wanted to know was (to the best of his knowledge), how long it would take for my arms to stop hurting. After a good 10 minutes of him making fun of how weak I am and going on about how strong he is now, I finally got an answer out of him after having to repeat myself 3 times :o

DOMS? usually worst 24-48 hours after you work out.