• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Haha wow. You and I are completely different when it comes to travelling. :D The Europe trip I was talking about for 2015 will be a three month trip going everywhere. Only at the worst case scenario at 100€ a day with another $3K for the flight and rail pass and another 1K for festival tickets am I spending $15K. :D

That's what I said.. You are much younger than me ;) I'm old and crotchety! :eek:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I can't tell if it's thundering outside or if it's fireworks. I'm starting to think it's both. Because there are definitely fireworks going off but I swear that last one was actual thunder. It's been raining nonstop for the past two days so it's more than possible.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
In other news, you don't really know how to be a great customer until you work customer service.

Before I started Walmart, I assumed that all there was to it was to be nice and polite. If you wanted to be really great, you could do something memorable like tell them you love their happy attitude or something but not only have I ever encountered someone that good at their job, I'd also never say something like that even if they did.

But now I know there are a lot of things you can do to put a smile on their face (that's not just because they have to be polite).

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
My mom ordered a pizza online for dinner and had me pick it up. I got there and they couldn't find my order in the system. The guy asked someone else, tried a few different phone numbers etc, no order. So I called my mom and turned out she thought the order had gone through but it hadn't (I'll explain in a sec). So I waited about 10mins for them to make the order, and when the guy gave me my pizzas he apologized for not having the order, and I told him it was okay because it wasn't their fault. And he smiled.

So thank you retail (I think?), for teaching me that people working customer service really appreciate not being blamed for misunderstandings that weren't their fault. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
As far as the pizza: it was a strange mixup. Basically, my mom tried to order the pizza, but was told there was a duplicate order from the account, so she assumed she'd already accidentally submitted the order. She checked her email for a confirmation and saw it, so she assumed it was fine.

After I called her to tell her the order wasn't there, she checked on it and found that the pizzas had been ordered for a different store, one in FL next to the house my dad stays at while he fixes it up to resell. She assumed she just ordered it for the wrong store on accident.

But that wasn't it either. She called my dad to tell him there were pizzas ready down there, and discovered that my dad had actually ordered pizza for himself. At the same time she had. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I'm pretty sure that was thunder. Unless someone keeps shooting off fireworks that sound exactly like thunder, rumbling and everything.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Haha wow. You and I are completely different when it comes to travelling. :D The Europe trip I was talking about for 2015 will be a three month trip going everywhere. Only at the worst case scenario at 100€ a day with another $3K for the flight and rail pass and another 1K for festival tickets am I spending $15K. :D

You could totally fit in a couple of nice hotels in with that budget! i.e. in 3 star in the city, or maybe even a 4 star on sale or one in Woop-Woop.